No Tags Found!

vishwaswatwe

Hello Madhuri,
I think you are confusing yourself between ISO 9000:2005 and ISO 9001:2000/2008. ISO 9000:2005 is a guideline standard. Quality Management System documentation is always done for compliance to the applicable requirements of ISO 9001:2000 (15th Nov 2008 onwards ISO 9001:2008) The Title of ISO 9001:2008 is Quality management Systems - Requirements. Should you need any more information please dont hesitate to contact me on my email which is

From India, Aurangabad
vishwaswatwe

Hi Thanks for sharing this ebook. I have one ebook on Statistical process control to share with you in return. Hope it is helpful to you. Please let me know if it is of help to you Vishwas H watwe
From India, Aurangabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf E Book on Statistical Process Control.pdf (3.73 MB, 316 views)

exiafsergeant

m.pms, "Knowledge shared is knowledge gained", its people like you who do share and spread knowledg. Hope it serves purpose of thousands of professionals. Thank a lot. exiafser :icon7:
From India, New Delhi
suryabala.s
Hi Vishwaswatwe,
My company is a newly startup KPO. we are planning to implement ISO 9001 Certification.
i am requested to work on all the departments in my orgnz..viz., HR, FRA,IT for the ISO 9001 process and policy documentation.
so what should i do now?
i have created ppt on iso 9001:2000,QMS and understood abt the qms requirements.
further what should i do?
pls help me.

From India, Bangalore
vishwaswatwe

the first and foremost is to determine the processes required by the organisation in compliance of clause No 4.1 of the standard. Once the processes are determined, the monitoring and measurement mechanism has to be documented, start doing the process documentation. This is the foundation of quality management system of any organisation.
I am attaching a few documents helpful during implementation of QMS
please feel free to contact me in case you need any further clarification. My email is

Best wishes to you
Vishwas H Watwe

From India, Aurangabad
vishwaswatwe

Hi Suryabala here are the documents which will be very helpful to you Best wishes Vishwas H Watwe
From India, Aurangabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Application_N524R5.doc (160.0 KB, 79 views)
File Type: doc Documentation_N525R.doc (162.5 KB, 77 views)
File Type: doc Process_N544R2(r).doc (1.11 MB, 80 views)
File Type: doc Terminology_N526R.doc (152.5 KB, 58 views)
File Type: doc Outsourced_N630R2.doc (113.0 KB, 52 views)

udaysarma
Hi Vishwas H Watwe, Thanks for sharing such a valuble and useful information. SPC material is very very good and it will helpful to all. Once again thank you Regards, uday
From United Kingdom
nisha.srivastava@qaiglobal.com
Hi, Please share your contact details for further communication on the same. Regards, Nisha
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.