No Tags Found!

blessedheights

Consider contacting Mr Anuroop at 9886815746 (a Bangaloru n0). You might even mention that Debanik Ghosh recommended him. Warm Rgds
From India, New Delhi
jcbharat

hi enclosing herewith my profile u can contact me on 9414023552. regards bharat
From India, Jaipur
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc profile bharat (1).doc (76.5 KB, 12 views)

vvharish

Hi Radhika, You can contact Mr. Sunil Chandra, whose contact number is 9818212290. He is an expert Trainer in conducting these courses. Regards, V.V. Harish 9811873109
From India, Delhi
skillstrainer
Hello Radhika,
Contact Jade (South African Indian) & Gautham Shashangan from Bangalore. When I started my career, I have worked with them & they are quite good as I have seen them do many out bound Team building & motivation programs for many college students. I think they also should have experience in the same with corporates. Check with them. These are their no.s 9980 636 121 & 990 255 4115.
regards,
Sanju

From India, Bangalore
princy.rai
Hi, I condct trainings on Team building, motivation and grooming. For details you can contact me on 9831025966. Regards, Princy Rai
From India, Delhi
cels.jalandhar

Greetings from Cutting Edge!
For innovative and inspirational team building workshops in India that can really leave an impact on your team, please refer to this presentation -
Team building workshops in Delhi, Motivational Team Building Workshops in India, Outbound Team Building in Delhi, Induction Team Building in Delhi
Regards
Team CELS

From India, Chandigarh
theroadahead

We are and outbound training organization based out of New Delhi & Mumbai. The name is THE ROAD AHEAD. Please feel free to contact the undersigned. The profile is attached. Deepak 9811111343
From India, Gurgaon
File Type: pps The Road Ahead - Corporate Profile.pps (1.18 MB, 53 views)

skillstrainer
Good day Radhika
My name is Sanju and i represent a company called 99% Training and Business Development
We are able to handle programs on Team building.
Our Programs come along with :
- 2 trainers
- manuals
- Candidate Assessments
- Capacity Building overview
Radhika I can ensure an increase in productivity and I can ensure that you will be happy with the outcome.
Our programs are cost effective as well.
Radhika you may call me on the following number for more information.
990 2554 115 / 998 0636 121
Regards
Sanju

From India, Bangalore
bhupi_9990
Dear Sir/Mam,
Greetings from Challenging Horizons!!!
With reference to your post, please find the trainer's profile as an attachment.
Our organization is based in Pune. Our trainers are flexible to travel for training purpose.
For further details feel free to contact on mentioned numbers.
Looking ahead with a long term association with you & your organization.
Have a great day ahead.
Thanks & Regards,
Challenging Horizons Team
Ruchita
+91 - 8796145971/72
main page

From United States, Roswell
File Type: doc Trainer's Profile .doc (280.5 KB, 51 views)

p.s.srikant

We at expertus are doing team building programs regularly to corporates. Kindly contact us at 9444382881. you can call us at b09444382881
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.