No Tags Found!

Manju27

A middle aged woman has a heart attack and is taken to the hospital. While on the operating table she has a near death experience. During that experience she sees God and ask if this is it. God says no and explains that she has another 30 years to live.
Upon her recovery she decides to just stay in the hospital and have a face lift, liposuction, breast augmentation, tummy tuck, etc. She even has someone come in and change her hair color. She figures since she's got another 30 years she might as well make the most of it.
She walks out of the hospital after the last operation and is killed by an ambulance speeding up to the hospital. She arrives in front of God and complains: "I thought you said I had another 30 years.
God replies, "I didn't recognize you."
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Regards,
Manju :)

From India, Hyderabad
V. VENU

" isliye ...itna Makeup nahi karna chaahiye ke bhagawaan bhi na pehchaan sake "... :wink: :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
From India, Hyderabad
V. VENU

:shock: haan... we do accept them with a little bit of stuff ... but not like they use all the makeup technology available in the universe at one stroke. :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

From India, Hyderabad
Manju27

Then also there comes a time when you have to ask twice is that you.. Proving the theory Women Talk Twice As Much As Men.. :wink: :wink: :wink: Regards, Manju :)
From India, Hyderabad
Manju27

It Means.. When you can’t recognise us.. You ll ask twice "Is that You" .. Chalo chodo.. Mujhe bhi samajh mein nahi aa raha hein.. :) Regards, Manju :)
From India, Hyderabad
shrutiarjun

....this reminds me of the song from "EK DHUJE KELIYE" sTARRING kAMAL HASSAN AND RATI AGNIHOTRI...... :wink:
APPUDIYAA HO YA IPPUDIYA....KAHA BAHUT BADIYA :wink:
" enna solanga " ?......NAAAN CORRECT SOLLINGE :wink:
Regards,
Sindhu

From India, Delhi
Sari

HI sindhu, manju, venu :) :) :) Venu, what about your so called GIRL FRIEND... Make up nikalne ke baad dekhna... ISHA ke DISHA hi nahin jawogey. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
From India, Hyderabad
shrutiarjun

......hey Manju AAMA nahin PAMBU (SNAKE) :wink: Changa hain Sari aapka Comment.......... :lol: Regards, Sindhu
From India, Delhi
V. VENU

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: Mujhe CRIT aa raha tha ... and you girls are having lots of fun here...umm. ... :evil: :wink:
aur meri taang khench rahe the ... ok wait wait .... i'll also tell you ! :evil:
Tomarow morning Iam posting all your photos ! Make up ke saat !! :P
and see how yu'll look.. :wink: :P :P :P :wink:
( Sari, Manju and Sindhu) u'll be in that Picture :P :P Check yourselves !
Untill then ....
" Hasta La Vista ...Babys' ..." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

From India, Hyderabad
Manju27

Oh Yeah.. :)
Try your luck.. Venu..
Girls are so beautiful if you add something or deduct something from their make up still they ll look heavenly.. :)
The 3 angels would be eagerly waiting for your tomorrow's post..
What say Sindhu and Sari.. :) :) :)
Regards,
Manju :)

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.