No Tags Found!

Shylaja Shekar
Hello,
I would require info on:
1) Is incentive taxable?
2) Is incentive and bonus different?
3) When you say Gross Salary does it include Extra Work, else is it only HRA+Basic+Conveyance+other allowances?
4) If the rent paid for office say is Rs.15,000/- to a single person, is there any exemption (when calculated annually) and what would be the TDS that is to be deducted?
Thanking you in anticipation.
Regards
Shylaja

From India, Bangalore
sshanthi20
Hi All, Even i do have the same question from my side. Are you able to give some suggesions to me about this topic. looking forward from you all. Regards, Shanthi
From India, Bangalore
sumit_kanhed
hi
as per ur questation i would like to help u check it .
1) Bonus & Incentive is different ,bonus come under statutory obligation.but incentive not covered it depends upon employee performance .quantum is not fixed
2) thereshold limit for rent is 120000/-annualy .rate is 15.995 for HUF & INDIVIDUAL.
3) Gross salary include Basic +HRA+Allowance +P.F Contibution

From India, Bharuch
sshanthi20
Hi, Thanks for your information. I need some more clarification on this. Suppose the incentive amount is Rs.21,000/- , whether we have to deduct tax of Rs. 200/-.
From India, Bangalore
simmusindhu
Please find the site,,,hope this might help you for IT related quereis Regards, Sindhu
From India, Bhopal
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.