No Tags Found!

sridhar_g2
Sir
As i worked in a govt organization since 10 years and 8 months not under third party but under district tb control society with out any break in service, due to some health problems i didn't attend the duties,due to which the officer is not allowing me to attend the duties i have submitted my docter certificates and discharge summery, and he appointed the another person in my place i have requested the officer to take back in to the services but he is postponed till 1 year and i approched with higher official regarding my service matter but till now there is no repley from their. The higher official had promissed me to appoint if any vacancy will be their. that offical is now transfered to another department. now i want to approch to count. Please do help me in these matter for which i will remember in my life time
thanks and regard
sridhar

From India, Hyderabad
aman_asha
i am also working in educational institute for past 8 years on contract without any break. when sent a representation for regularization my officials also say they will see the performance for next 2 years, by then they will also get transferred. So pls pls some help us.
regards

From India, Ponda
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.