No Tags Found!

bipin-sharma4553685
Hi Team, I am Bipin Sharma from the HR team of an NGO, need your support for the below mail format,

I need to send a monthly mail to all of my employees on the below-mentioned point in the same male,

1) Timely Punch in & Punch out
2) Attendance Regularization
3) Weekly off approvals
4) Approvals to be taken for leaves availed.

This mail I need to send every 15th of the month for employees' awareness and ask them to update all their attendance regularization on and before the 18th of every month with the required approvals of their reporting boss.

Thanks,
Bipin Sharma

From India, Mumbai
raghunath_bv

Hi Bipin,

Subject: Monthly Reminder: Attendance and Leave Compliance

Dear [NGO Name] Team,

I trust this email finds you well. As we approach the middle of the month, it's time for our regular check-in on attendance-related matters. Your adherence to the following points is crucial for the smooth functioning of our operations:

1) Timely Punch In & Punch Out:
Ensure that you consistently adhere to the scheduled timings for punching in and out. Punctuality is key to maintaining a productive work environment.

2) Attendance Regularization:
If you have any discrepancies or variations in your attendance for the month, please initiate the regularization process promptly. All regularization requests should be submitted on or before the 18th of this month.

3) Weekly Off Approvals:
If you have any pending approvals for your weekly offs, kindly expedite the process by seeking approval from your reporting manager. A well-organized schedule ensures a balanced work-life harmony.

4) Approvals for Leaves Availed:
Any leaves taken should be duly approved by your reporting manager beforehand. If you haven't already, please make sure to seek the necessary approvals for leaves availed.

To streamline the attendance regularization process, we request that you submit all necessary details and approvals to your reporting boss by the 18th of this month.

Your cooperation in this matter is highly appreciated, as it enables us to maintain accurate records and ensures that our operations run smoothly.

Feel free to reach out to the HR team if you have any questions or require assistance with the attendance regularization process.

Thank you for your attention to these important matters.

Best Regards,

Bipin Sharma
[Your NGO Name] HR Team

From India, Bangalore
bipin-sharma4553685
Dear Raghunath Sir, Thanks a lot for your reply and they reply is the answers i was looking out for. Thanks a lot once again. Regards, Bipin Sharma
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.