No Tags Found!

farooksnest
Hi yogesh, You have capitalized on a medium which is quiet attracting today’s youth ( Cinema ) and had casted a role model leader to be, in their mind. Good job and keep going. Regards, FAROOK
From Germany
Anshul Sarabhai

Hi Yogesh,
I have recently joined this forum and yours one is the first article I have gone through, This is such a nice one and beautifully framed, designed and greatly explained.
We all are looking forward from you for some more article like this basically on the topices like Communication, Motivation, Morale I mean topics related to HR.
Many Many congratulations and looking forward for you other valuable contributions.
Anshul Sarabhai
Lead Consultant

From India, Delhi
V.Raghunathan

Very good posting Mr Yogesh Pahuja.
Victory is sweet when the under dog tag is proved wrong.
Yes, there are plenty of lessons in the offing for taking, in such victories.
Samson and Goliath - from the mythical times.
In cricket Kapils Devils dethroning the mighty West Indians in 1983.
They all bring back many learnings along with victories.
V.Raghunathan.................................Navi Mumbai

From India
Nishit Lal

Hi Yogesh,
Great article! Lagaan is a great movie. It has many insights that are worth learning and executing in our professional life. Some movies are not only about entertainment; they are also about education, empowerment and enlightenment. And Lagaan is one of them which teaches timeless lessons about leadership and management. Here is another article which explains the useful leadership and management lessons from Lagaan.
Leadership lessons from ‘Lagaan’
Hope you like it!

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.