No Tags Found!

pranav patel
Dear sweta patel
From my point of view every person who came from abroad his behaviour change..because in foreign country every person use to say thx in every small things..So u need to say only well come nothing much...they used to this kind of language so never fell guilty when u not reply him...u also know how gujarati pepole behavior change after came from usa..same is this but he is ur boss..thats y u getting difficulty..ok by
pranav patel

From India, Ahmadabad
Vijaya Murthy
Dear Sweta
Whenever he repeates his Thank you you can always say :Mention Not"
probably he may get the message that he says thank you too often.
And also the best you can do it Ignore an Delete.
Regards,
Vijaya

From India, Pune
just.nids

Hi....
In professional world this happens only in at International level....even my ex-boss was same...whenever he used to say "Thank you" to me...
I use to say " No Problem Anurag..(as he told me to call him by his name) Its all my part of Job"
or
" You are most welcome"
You know guys this is what i like about them...that they appreciate what you do...and make you realise that you hold Importance to company other than the other boss who don even know that you exist in Company.... :wink:
Cheers
Nidhi (Hr Executive)

From India, New Delhi
ritu_hr04
Mita,
You can make a small presentation about your company and requirement. Give presentation in campus, since you are going in campus your requirement will be for fresher. You can also ask colleague to give you list of students with their grades then also you can shortlist. Further you can conduct an written test followed by personal interview or group discussion after short listing from the process. You can finalize at campus or ask them to come to your office for finalization.

From India, Ahmadabad
Dennu

well..where i suggest, you too say thaks.. when he says thanks , u say thank you too..bcos i use the same method. whenever someone says thanks, i too say thanks. if they ask why thanks, say THANKS for your THANKS..
regards
Daniel

From India, Mangaluru
Andrew Rao

Just say : Pleasure Sir or my pleasure every time he says thanks! This makes the communication complete and is apt for soft skills. Being a Head HR even I say thanks every time.
From India, Mumbai
mitali36
thanks,
we have a film, a PPT, and also test, I am doing as you have advised.
I have to document a campus recruitment process for the organisations internal usage.( a module and a total process.)
They want to have a defined process which has to be understood by fresh joinees in campus recruitment team of our organisation. I think they want a ready made process which can be understood by anybody at anytime,on one hand and the otherway is if any one of leaves the organisation yet the campus recruitment should not suffer.
we are a telecom industry we go to T-schools and B schools.
Hope some one can help me.
thanks.
mita

kaushalendra
hi, sewta Since he is saying thanks for small small things i think you need not say "You are most Welcome" always but you can see him and give a big smile. Regards, kaushalendra

Altaaf
Yes, you must reply at all times to thanks. There are many ways of replying to "thanks" or "thank you" the easy and efficient ones are...
1. "You're welcome" or "You are most welcome"
2. "My pleasure" or "The pleasure's mine".
Hope this helps..
Much Love,
AL

From Kuwait, Kuwait
shahanal12

Hello Sweta,

If it is a very much repitative in that case the best answer will be...

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

It may that he is comfortable in saying Thank you but for us it becomes so boring to say Pleasure sir, My pleasure, pleasure is simply mine, it was nice to serve you, it was my pleasure, you are always welecome, welcome and bla bla bla....

so manier times a simple smile will work as the best reply.

and while chatting you can say it very casually that it is fine if you don't thank for all the little things...

From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.