No Tags Found!

Anonymous
I have many businesses and earn money. I completed my BA. I failed once in class 12 science and the next year I passed with a boundary mark.

Then I graduated in the second division.

I was under pressure after class 10 to become an engineer and spend lots of time and money but all my efforts were wasted.

When I look at my class 12th marksheet I feel like throwing it away.

I will never do any job and I don't think I will need any marksheets except class 10 to prove my date of birth and graduation certificate to show that I am a graduate.

So, will I face any problems if I don't want to keep my higher secondary mark sheet?

From India, Kolkata
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi, Out of frustration please don't make any hasty move. Though you were not able to obtain an Engineering qualification you had completed your Graduation and running some business successfully. So be thankful to God for where you are. School mark sheets/college Mark sheets/certificates are the proof of your educational qualification and they might be required by any external agency in future. So don't do that mistake. Also please be informed that even now you have the option of pursuing part-time B.E. degree as many Universities are offering that facility. Even to apply for that your Mark sheets will be required.
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.