malikjs

dear ravi/sumeet
i am really sorry as i have posted worngly about family pension.as children pension is upto 25 years of age from from oldest to youngest child .in case of sumeet is younger brother who is 19 years of age should get the pension now .as all papers were submitted at the time of pension and all document is also available with PF authorities regarding his brother.
now if suppose widow pension is 5000 per month than children pension will be 25% to each children ie 1250 per month .it is addition to widow pension .
sorry for the information given earlier as i was confused.
tks
js malik

From India, Delhi
kkavita189

Hi Ravi,
This particular pension is a part of our monthly PF deduction & the equivalent share of employer to it. I think the condition is you have to be the member of the PF schee for atleast 10 years. Since, this is family pension, the same is given to the deceased employees family & not to the retiring employee as in case of central government employees.
This is out of 8.33% of employer share which is treated as fund towards family pension.
CiteHR Members - Pl. correct me, if I'm wrong.
Thanks,
Kavita

From India, Pune
K.Ravi

aha look every employee has PF deduction and employer too contributes to it,,
and after the employee retires he gets the total accumulated amount,,, in between also the employee can withdraw the amount if he wishes as nonrefundable loan,, as per certain rules , clauses........
in case employee expires before retirement,, then his wife will get the total accumulated amount till date,, as lumpsome or will be paid monthly little by little, by employer,, this little little amount paid monthly will be pension?/ (i am asking )
and if the wife gets the total accumulated amount collected till date, then from where the private co pay pension???
i think this needs to be pondered over,, because Provident fund and pension are two different conceptz.

From India, Pune
kadali ra0

:lol: Hi

Relevant provisions of Employees’ Pension Scheme’95 (EPS’95) is reproduced below:
Para 16 deals with “Benefits to the family on the death of member”

Para 16(3): Monthly Children pension:--

(a) If there are any surviving children of the deceased member, falling within the definition of family, they shall be entitled to a monthly children pension in addition to the monthly widow/widower pension.

(b) Monthly children pension for each child shall be equal to 25 per cent. of the amount admissible to the widow/widower of the deceased member as monthly widow pension payable under sub-paragraph (2) (a) (i) provided that minimum monthly children pension for each child of the deceased member shall not be less than Rs. 115/- per month.

(c) Monthly children pension shall be payable until the child attains the age of 25
years.

(d) The monthly children pension shall be admissible to maximum of two children at a time and will run from the oldest to the youngest child in that order.

(e) If a member dies leaving behind a family having son or daughter who is permanently and totally disabled such son or daughter shall be entitled to payment of monthly children pension or orphan pension, as the case may be, irrespective of age and number of children in the family in addition to the pension provided under CI.(d)].

Regards,
kadalirao

From India, Jaipur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.