No Tags Found!

monicakaushik2007

Hi All,
I recently went for an interview and i was asked a Question on Compa Ratio and other some Terminologies which I never heard off.
Can any one of you can throw some light on the same.
Regards,
Monica Kaushik

From India, Delhi
nishikant

Hello friend,
Thank your for the post. Posts like yours help us search for meaning of such terms. Here is an explanation given at Comparatio - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Compa Ration is a term used in the human resources specialty area of wage and compensation management. In its simplest form it is the ratio of an employee’s current wage to the organization’s benchmark rate, usually the salary grade midpoint. Compa-ratios are normally expressed as a percent of the benchmark. For example: An employee earns $45,000 per year in a job with a salary grade midpoint of $50,000. The equation is $45,000/$50,000 = 0.9. The employee is said to have a compa-ratio of 90%. Variations include: market compa-ratio or market ratio, target compa-ratio, group compa-ratios, wage index, competitive wage ratio. Compa-ratios are frequently used as one factor in wage increase matrixes used to determine annual salary adjustment.

regards
nishikant

From United States, Greensboro
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.