No Tags Found!

Suchismita Rajesh Choudhary
Hello all,

I am applying professional tax registration through consultant. I want to know that, is property tax bill is mandatory for professional tax registration? if I had already submitted electricity bill and property index copy.

From India, Ahmedabad
Madhu.T.K

It depends on the state where you are remitting the profession tax. In some states, it is direct payment to the local self government without any formal registration. In some states, the company has to register in the portal of LSG. For registration, some document to prove that the company is in existence may be required. Since both these taxes are paid to the same LSG, it may be convenient for them to cross check and grant registration. Anyway, you should have paid your property tax, and if not pay it right now and produce it for getting Profession tax registration. What is the big issue in it?
From India, Kannur
Suchismita Rajesh Choudhary
Actually, our MD is deny for pay any due tax bill (company building suppose to 9-10 years old), because till date he has not get any bill for the office building. And we are now in stage to change the company location from one place to another place. We are construction company, Ahmedabad base.

Also he said to me that I hired a wrong consultant and if he(consultant) was knowledgeable then he could do it without any tax bill.

From India, Ahmedabad
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi, Being 9-10 years old commercial building property tax bill should be there.. If it is not your own building check with the Land Lord of the Building.
From India, Madras
Anonymous
Yes, this is our own building, though there are no any property tax bill issue. SO, I had asked the question. Even our MD is arguing on this matter. He said I create worst situation for company to Appling for P.tax registration.
From India, Ahmedabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.