Sharmila Das

Dear Mr. Rathan,
By all means of your conversation I understand that we get a loads of emails which are considered spam. I too got this email twice; long time ago. As Mr. Simhan said there aint any hinder in trying out. Moreover you should be careful in dealing such matters which are fused with money.
@Mr. Simhan: Yes, you are absolute right...! I'm one such example (Applied for post -graduation in University of Strathclyde in year 2006), no matter we got a proof of I20 from university to proceed further.
"Proof of document is important and scrutinizing the genunity of it is utmost important".

From India, Visakhapatnam
Cite Contribution

Dear Vasanth,
There are renowned firms to the likes of Randstad , that are far more dependable , please research for them. The best way to verify , is to connect with the ex-pat community where you want to shift.
LinkedIn and Facebook can be considered, but please validate every information with people whom you know in person.
Often very large and established firms may ask you for a registration fee , which might amount upto Rs.35,000. Please weigh your options, incase you don't get any job in return , how bad would the loss may seem.
These firms would register you and then start sending your profile to their clients. Chances are there that you would clear one of these interviews and thereafter join in. However, the downside of being rejected shouldn't burn your wallet .
Wish you all the best

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.