No Tags Found!

sabihaansari
Dear members, I hope you all are doing well. I am the Founder of a Recruitment Agency based in Jeddah.
A few months ago a very renowned company requested us to share some resumes urgently for the position of restaurant manager, during our online meeting they informed us regarding an upcoming contract with us for bulk hiring with some good five-star hotels. We shared good CVS for the requested position. We insisted on signing the agreement before we could share any resumes with them but they informed us that the contract signing is under process and during the same week they interviewed our candidate and hired him the other month and now they are not even answering our emails or phone calls. The candidate though shared with me the offer letter. I would like to know how to get the management answer to this. We had tagged the contact person on LinkedIn but it seems he is not bothered. They are a very famous real estate and hospitality company, (Let me know if I can expose their names here)
Please suggest what could possibly be done in this situation to make the client pay.
Any solution to this problem would be highly appreciated.

vmlakshminarayanan

Hi, Normally no recruitment consultant will share Resumes before signing the Agreement with payment terms. Now that no response from the contact person you may send an email to the CEO of the Company attaching the previous email correspondences. Try to gather key Authorities contact and mark copy to all top officials. This might work.
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.