No Tags Found!

darshan_na
Hello,
I am student from Germany presently doing my master thesis. I am working on the topic security Dashboard. I am new to this IT-Security field.
I know that my question is not directly related to this forum if anyone know s a better place to search kindly guide me.
I am presently working on the scanner information.
I want to work with security metrics, Kpi and risk management issues in my dashboard. I am working on these things.
Can anyone help me with the metrics i know these metrics will be customized for the internal usage but there might be some general metrics which we can start with
Can anyone help me with this topic like how can i go ahead with it and also to find some useul information.
I hope i have framed the question right.
Thanks and Regards
Darshan

From Germany, Wolfsburg
darshan_na
Hi,
Well we scan the systems with the scanners to check for the vulnerablity and other security issues.
Well it consists of both physical and computer and also the internet (to check firewalls and stuff)
The updates to be installed , patch information, vulnerablity information
I know its not that difficult to construct the dashboard for the information available. But i am facing problem with what kind of kpi to used . Since the information from the scanners is very huge and all data will not be used for the analysis
Thanks and Regards
Darshan

From Germany, Wolfsburg
darshan_na
My main problem is , when we scan the systems we get huge amount of information, and they also show the detailed reports of the scanned information. The existing dashboard displays these information once again in webbased application with little revision of the scanned information.
But i was little confused with the huge information displayed on the dashboard since the maijor purpose of dashboard is to show the weighted overview of the information. I wanted to review the existing dashboard with only the required information rather than showing all the information.
The dashboard i want to design should show the information which can be used for the purpose of analysis and to get overview of the whole result not to display the same result which we scanned earlier.
I hope i have made myself clear .
Kindly reply how can i solve this problem
thanks and regards
darshan

From Germany, Wolfsburg
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.