Akriti

hi

I have read all the views given by members. but some of the suggestions are difficult to execute

All those do not join after accepting the offer do not always give right reasons. ( in my case four people refused to join on the scheduled date, reasons they gave , mother not well, cannot relocate, some medical prpblem, starting own business) none of them really told us the real problem so that improvement can be made

We can analyse reasons only if they speak truth

Solutions could be

Analysis , if they give valid reasons for not joining

Do not give long period to join

Tell them strictly if they do not join on mentioned date, appoinment will be cancelled. In this atleast we can start our search again

Take Reference from their existing organisation and inform the candidate that we may speak to your present employer for record

Make all the terms and conditions of your organisation very clear(salary,other benefits, career plans,growth, brand, job profile) to the candidate at the time giving offer letter

All ways select two persons for the position for backup purpose

i hope this may help us

thanks

From India, Chandigarh
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.