No Tags Found!

sweta singh 5
hmm....quite impressive story...bt then i don think it can be applied everywhere....i feel the other way round...in front of beautiful women whom they fancy ,men give more than 100% to impress them n avoid acting like a fool ...so thesis seems to be twisted...i guess more research has to be done.
From India, Mumbai
asrpraveen
hi,
I think its true,have seen many guys who goes blank after chatting with gals....................................
so guys beware of VIRUS.:icon10:.......which infects you in some or the other way............!!!!!!:icon6:

From India, Bangalore
chandru29v
1. The term 'beautiful' is subjective and hence, I would like to safely ask the conditions/criteria that were used to term a woman, beautiful.
2. Were all the men used as a part of this study, having common tastes?

Dipankar Sharma
The entire episode leads me to believe that the men who sat for the test were really dumb. The wise would have taken them gorgeous ladies out for a cuppa rather than sit there scribbling wierd answers posed by a wierd researcher.
From India, Shiliguri
ssmdev
Bah! did you know these so called researchers feel they need to bring out some theory or the other just to prove that they are working.soon you will find some researchers from the other part of this world contradicting this theory. These so called researchers must be a bunch of women trying to satisfy either some bad experiences or a inflated ego.
From India, Thiruvananthapuram
MARLIA

At this scenario we have to remember golden proverb, "Frailty thy name is woman." - Hamlet, Shakespeare. So men are much stronger than women in all ways and always.... By Marlia
From India, Madras
simmy2009

If I’m not wrong, the reflected article have been printed in 'The Times of India' September 6 or 7, 2009 issue.
From India, Mumbai
jayapalreddy.yeruva
it's nice to know the impact of beautiful devil's impact. it may be true many a time for the vision, sight or look of a beautiful woman makes men to linger in beautiful dreams and for spur a moment memory is blocked. but this impact would last soon and one be alright.
so dear, mind your business when it is meant for business...

From Maldives
rithi
I do not think it is prevelant acorss globally.
secodly-we shoild not be infuenced by the reports or suveys done abroad, the work culture and in the Indain work environmebnt is different from the west.
matters have to be judged under a context in which the chating/ interaction is carried out between the male and female. for eg how woukd men react to a female coulege
who at higher/ equal or junior.

From India, Vasai
lakshita gaur

Hi All
I think it varies from person to person how do they carry themselves in the presence of a woman...its only the matter of focused concentration that plays an important role...
May be few of you might be agree with this...
Regards
Lakshita :)

From India, Jaipur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.