No Tags Found!

asudhir17

Dear All, Please find attached the three things of life. Hope you like it. Thanks & Regards, Sudhir
From India, Nasik
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps the3things.pps (401.5 KB, 185 views)

ReubenKA
Hello to all. I am very excited to be part of this community. In December last year i took a decision to make a long term career commitment. It required a career change and that is how come i am with you today. I have chosen to go into Human Resource because i find my skills, talents and ambitions in the direction.
From Ghana, Accra
HR_Vision

Hi Sudhir
Thank you for sharing that thought provoking PPT and helping us refresh our memories of the realities that we take for granted. Each set of 3 points etch themselves and trigger the conscience.
Regards
Raj

From India, Pune
baldevrit
Dear ReubenKa.
Hope you are fine and I am happy to note that you are in Accra (Ghana). This is area of my operation and I visit Accra quite often (Once every 2 months) It will be my pleasure to meet you at Accra (Ghana) if you so desire. Please provide me with your contact details like Cell number so that we can meet.
Thanks n Regards,
Baldev Singh (Mr)

From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.