bhavaniperumal
hello sir/madam
i am bhavani...i am mba fresher..i joined h.r...my company doing credit card collections....i have one doubt..what type of training to give telecallers..and how to develope telecallers....my company employees talking local lanuage to customers... i want to change the slang... i want to develope telecallers communication skills...plz give me idea....
thank you
with regards
bhavani

From India, Madras
vasanthapriya

better you move with consultant those who are expertise in training or you contact with local training institute for giving training
From India, Pondicherry
Raghav

Hi Bhavani, Please refer the attached PPT on "Telephone Etiquette" and also some dox on communication skills. Hope this helps. Regards, ~Raghav V
From India, Kochi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt telephone_etiquette_213.ppt (1.45 MB, 282 views)
File Type: pdf telephone_etiquette_127.pdf (90.4 KB, 174 views)

Raghav

Also missed out on attaching a "Training on Communication". Very useful one and also a simple one.
From India, Kochi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc communication_training_211.doc (568.5 KB, 147 views)

diviyaa
Bhavani well u need to identify the level first u cannot give the same training for an experienced person along with a fresher.catagorizing would help u.u Need to give need based training.also develop trainers from experienced staff to take training for freshers. The training has to be customized to the trainee need.IT cannot be generic. classify and create modules for each level and deliver, it will fetch results. It is a vast ocean the deeper u go, u will explore gr8 results
for further queries mail me across

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.