No Tags Found!

sach05

HI Friend Everyone is giving very nice tips i want you say just only one thing just follow your heart then every thing will go your way.Best of luck....:icon1:
From India, Pune
vvidyam

Hi,
Just take help some help from your close friends...they can be your good trainers as they know about you..
Tell them about your stage fear and ask them to guide you, Meet them regularly, take a topic and try speaking to them about your views.
Secondly, you can visit schools and share your work experience with them, it will also be useful to them and you will also start facing the children crowd, you will not get fear in this type of crowds as they will listen to you and not comment on you...
Thanks,
M.V

From India, Bangalore
sach05

HI Friend Everyone is giving very nice tips i want you say just only one thing just follow your heart then every thing will go your way.Best of luck....:icon1:
From India, Pune
zmariyam

Dear S.Kumar
I was in a same situation and in addition to the above mentioned tips I added one more. Stage fear is intense when we fear of crowd so the best way is to get used to it. The trick I adopted was not to miss a single opportunity to speak in a more familiar group this might be your friends or your colleagues. Socialize with them and grab every opportunity to speak. You will be surprised of the improvement in your confidence level.

From India, Bangalore
ajay_ch4

Dear Suresh,
I understand your problem. I feel you have been offered some very good advice. I am a soft skills trainer and would like to see you tear the stage fright to shreds and emerge victorious. I believe you can do it.
My first question to you is "Can you do it?"
More on receipt of your reply. Since we are part of CiteHR you have my unstinted support till you ask me stop. My God! I'm being pushy, ain't I?
best regards
Ajay Chaudhari

From India, New Delhi
Canute Rodrigues
hi
I agree with all the above comments and suggestion.
As i know its reall very difficult to come out of your situation, but remember you are a hard worker and the situation is not forever. Its only little difficult.
There are 2 things you must remember,
Stage fear will be mainly while we are not prepared about the delivery or we may not have full knowledge of the topic.

The second thing is due to our attitude or inferiority.

Both can be handled

For the first point , keep all the updates ready a couple of days early, Go through them daily. Discuss (not try to practice) the topics with collegues who are in same cadre or deal the same/similar topics. this will increase your knowledge and confidence. Once this is done come to 2nd point.

Infereiority can be overcome. Dress neatly the way you are confident. Dont be shabby or wear very loose dresess which will be uncomfortable. Be trim hair cut. Observe the dress codes of the successful orator. Dont worry copy some things ,adopt them and then present only if you are comfortable again.
Adopt one by one at a time. not all at a time

Goodluck!!!!

From India, Bangalore
bullish
Dear Mr. Kumar, Just believe in yourself and be confidient. To that note I would like to add a quote by Eleanor Roosevelt’s principle "NO ONE CAN INTIMIDATE ME WITHOUT MY PERMISSION". Thanks.
From Nepal
cqrlife

Dear Vipin
Find out exactly what makes u nervous is it english language or matter,even if it is language neglect it and be doubly confident about matter,be through in matter and there u r ,i had same problem...then i found if i prepare myself on matter ..nervousness effect is much less.but do practice a lot.
Regards
Dilip

From India, Pune
cqrlife

Dear Vipin
By now u must have overcome ur problem,still i would like to add here be passionate about ur topic,thats all...........
Stage fear will be mainly while we are not prepared about the delivery or we may not have full knowledge of the topic.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.