nasirali
Dear Mr.Sidharth
Congratulations and really proud to be associated with this forum.
Mohammed -Thank you very much for the reminder and making the forum live.
together we will achieve the next mile stone as desired by you
yours in HR -nasir ali

From India, Thiruvananthapuram
CHR

Hello to all members,

Thanks a lot for your wishes - it is most humbling but the real credit goes to the members who have <link outdated-removed> many of the members we have added this month using the <link outdated-removed> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google ) on the forum – there have been hundreds. Part of the credit also goes to the new server we have added last month which has allowed more people to be online simultaneously.

I feel like I have got a personal PR agent in Mr. Sardhar who has been very kind with his words :icon1: Thank you very much sir - you seem to be making me famous. Although fame is not what I seek by this project - my hope is only that people who join this community learn to do well in their work and in doing so improve our society in which small and big organizations play an important role.

Many thanks to all the members who participated in this thread - I wish you success in your career.

I would like to share one of our member’s recent success in bagging a great job offer - Mattamkiran has recently been appointed head of HR for spencer group of malls in gurgaon region. My heart felt congratulations to him - he is one of the key members organizing the Delhi CiteHR Meet. Anyone who wants discount coupons for spencer please do contact him :icon4:

Regards to all,

Sid [CHR]

From India, Gurgaon
M.Peer Mohamed Sardhar

Siddarth SAAB,,,
Thank You for Accepting me as your PR,,,
I feel happy about that,,,
George Bernard Shaw has told,,,
Tell me your friends, I will tell Who You are,,,,,,,,
I am so happy to be associated with you Sir,,,
I need a clearance to be done,,,
I am unable to post a mesage soon after any message... Kindly rectify if the same can be done,,,,,

From India, Coimbatore
AVINASH V RAO

congratulations mr. siddhartha. it is great to know that citehr has achieved this milestone. also mr. peer, thank you for giving us this great news!! avinash
From India, Bangalore
uttama

Thanks and congratulations Guru for your great contribution to the HR community. This site is great . It is as equal to an Holy Book Like GEETA, BIBLE to all of us. It has helped and benefited me a lot. I am very proud of being a member of this site. I was introduced to this site by one of my good friend Thanks to her also.
Hats off to you and all great contributors.
Thanks,
Uttama

From India, Mumbai
sub_ray@seecasia.com

Congratulations Roy and to all the members of the group.
This site is first of its kind. I started enjoying this site from 2005 Sept.
I find most of the articles good and relevant to HR.
Once again thank you all for your contribution.
Cheers
Subhash

From India, Hyderabad
Urvashi
Dear Siddharth,

Congratulations on your achievement. Must say, that this initiative has established a network of professionals interacting and learning on a day to day basis.
Keep up the good work!!
Regards,
Urvashi

From India, Mumbai
lakshmi.gottumukkala

Hi Mohammad, I feel proud to know your achievment. I also feel very motivated. Keep going. Congratulations and Best Wishes Lakshmi
From India, Hyderabad
sdd

Dear Siddharth Sir, Congratulations to you sir for this achievement! I am very proud of being member of this cite which is my guide indeed. Best Regards, Padmini.
From India, Thana
chaubey_shanti
Hello Peer,
Congratulations to all membres of cite HR who joined as and contribute for sharing all view,story ,poem ,rules and polices .we all are feel proud to MR. SIDHARTHA ROY who give us such good platfrom.
THANKSSSSSS TO ALL
ALSO WISH WE CROSS AND ACHEIVED NO. OF RECORDS
THANK YOU PEER.
Regards
Shanti

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.