ajazshiba
Surely it’s an achievement. I am being immensely benefited from this HR site. All credit goes to Mr. Sid. Ajaz
From India
bpositive

ITS A GREAT PLEASURE GREETING Mr. SIDDHARTHA. HATS OFF TO U SIR!!!
SOMEONE HAS TO START THIS TOPIC AND Mr. SARDAR HAS STARTED THIS, GOOD Mr. SARDAR
KNOWLEDGE SHARING IS A GREAT THING, WHICH IS GOING VERY WELL IN THIS FORUM.
I HAVE JOINED IN THIS GROUP ONLY 15 DAYS BACK, BUT I HAVE LEARNED A LOT IN THESE DAYS. HOPE THIS WOULD BE THE EXPERIENCE OF ALL OTHER MEMBERS TOO.
small request to MEMBERS:
'KNOLEDGE GROWS, IF U SHARE IT,' SO PLEASE SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND IF YOU GAINED KNOWLEDGE FROM FELLOW MEMBERS, PLEASE DONT FORGET TO CONGRAT THEM, COZ, AS A HUMANBEING EVERYBODY WILL EXPECT SOME REPLY WHEN THEY [SAY SOMETHING] POST THE ARTICLE.
[HOPE I AM NOT WRONG]
WELL, AM VERY PROUD OF BEING A MEMBER. CONGRATS TO ALL GREAT CONTRIBUTORS AND THE MODERATOR.
THANKZ
rgds
bpositive
skumar

From India
GoldenKnight

Great Acheivement Mr. Siddarth.
And Mr. Peer, it would have not been possible with out active members like you.
Thanks for one and all. As someone said, if I have an apple and you have an apple, and if we interchange it within ourselves even then we both have only one apple in our hand. But if I have an idea and you have an idea and if we interchange it within us then both of us would have two ideas each. Keep sharing. Congrats to all and keep going the journey.
Regards,
Gaju.

From India, Madras
hirenpandya

Congratulations..
The graph for 1,00,000 and beyond will be exponantial...
as the information shared is good.....
improvement in quality is a contineous process....
Keep it up,
thanks & regards,
-hiren

From India, Ahmadabad
regal
Hello
Congrats to Mr. Siddharth Roy and his team..Thanks to your dedicated service and effort to bring the HR community together..
I am a new member but take pride on my association with this elite and professional group..
Wishing years of learning and sharing
regards
regal

From Kuwait
Khushi040
Congratuations Siddartha ! i am a new member to citehr.. but this is very beautiful site and wonderful place for HRs.. I gladly thank you for bringing this up thanks ! krishna
From India, Pune
Lavanya Ravisastry

Dear Sidhartha,
Congrats!Really im proud to be a member in this community.Lots of Learning and Sharing up knowledge these years have happened.Hats off to you!
Peer thanx for sharing this Info.
Rgs,
Lavanya :D

From India, Madras
msethical
Hi, Congratulations to all members......... Thanks & Congratulations to Sidhhartha & Senior team members. Regards Priya :)
From India, Calcutta
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg image001_188.jpg (99.4 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg image001_188.jpg (99.4 KB, 54 views)

Bhoomi

Congratulations Siddharth......!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Its been few months with citehr as a member....but every day i make it a point to go through the topics...though i don't post topics regularly, i go through hrexperts postings.... 8)
This site has helped me in all fields of my career......from recruitments..ppts....policies ...or employee related issues..before taking a decision....i go through a thoro search...
I do send this site information to my friends....and ask them to go through when ever they ask me for suggestions..... also for those beautiful stories...which gives me a good start each day.
:idea: I feel all the lecturers should be suggesting their students to go through this site for a better career.
All i can say is ...thankyou soo much Siddharth and all the HR professionals out there for sharing and helping people who r need of valuable suggestions.... :P
Thanks and Regards
Bhoomi :)

From India, Hyderabad
shafahat
CONGRATULATOINS!!! hey sid lets rock it Cheers and lets move forward towards the next goal!!!
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.