jitu wadhel
Hi, I have to make an employee retainsion policy .can u help me with an existing policy . i have never made any policy. regards, jitu

srinaren

Hi Kiran,

Good Tips collection! Definitely we can win the hearts of the workers by following the tips given. But there will be few who look at us with suspicion as they don't believe themselves nor others. But if we really show concern, they will respect us, listen to us and obey us. I would like to narrate an incident which happened last week-end.

We had some urgent wiring to be done in our factory on last saturday. One electrician came to me and asked that he cannot work overtime and he wants to go home. He insisted that he wants to go home. I asked why? He said his 4 months old son is not well and he wants to take him to the doctor. On hearing I allowed him to go home but told him that I will come to your house to see the baby. Though shocked he said he will wait for me near his house and will take me home.

I finished my work and went. He was waiting for me at a junction. I went with him to his house. I saw the baby, and he was suffering from pnuemonia. I am with a spiritual background and I can heal any kind of problems by praying to my Bhagawan and touch the person. I did the same thing. I kept my hands on the baby's head and prayed and gave deeksha to the child. I assured him and his wife that the child will be alright by next day morning and I left.

Next day, that is on sunday, he called me and said that the child has recovered and is playing. I could sense the deep sense of gratitude in his voice.

For your information, when I joined this Organisation two months back this is the person who made some remarks on me! But today he is a very good. obedient worker.

-Srinaren

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.