No Tags Found!

ar_wind
The company record shows that there are 53,000 employees in the company while the actual numbers of employees are only 40,000 as accepted by Raju in his confession letter, said Kumar and asked the court to allow two more days of police custody for further questioning. source: Raju inflated in number of employees: CID What say??
From India, Hyderabad
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Sooraj, While insinuating Satyam's Chairman Mr Ramalinga Raju, you have missed wood for the trees. Why are you looking at only the employees? How about investors? Satyam was also hope of 5 Lakh investors. If am I to apply your method of statistics then I would say he has cheated to 20 Lakh people also [5 Lakh x 4 (avg family member) = 20 Lakhs]. When you say scam of the size of 7,136 crore as "Just a small fraud" then probably I can say that you belong to the clan of Pt Nehru. In 1962 war when we lost our territory of 64,000 Sq Km to China he dismissed it as no loss as "not even a blade of grass grows there". Thanks to Satyam fiasco, we have lost our image in foreign countries as well. Bread and butter of 20 Lakh is not above our national image. Now investors from abroad will think differently before investing in India. He has siphoned funds from Satyam for buying pieces of land. Earning money but not showing in balance is a serious crime. In addition to 26/11 terrorist attack, Satyam scam has come as double whammy to our economy. Dear Sooraj, its my humble request to apply discretion before posting your comments on the national issues. Ok... Dinesh V Divekar
From India, Bangalore
hrsamachar
Hats of to you for your spirits.Wht has happened is sad and its not easy to accept your mistake and failure in front of the world which Mr.Raju has done and ths is something we must learn to respect. With people like you , Yes you can rebuild Satyam .....Best wishes on this mission :) :)

shivasachin
Dear Sameer, Good Reply. Just as a country dosen't make people, it's the people who make the country. In the same way a company dosen't make people, it is the people who make the company. Regards Shiva :-D:-D:-D:-D

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.