No Tags Found!

pradyumna-kumar-panda
I have penalty imposed as reduction of basic pay to initial stage with cumulative effect. My suspension date was 09.05.2018 and my reinstatement date was 25.01.2021. My rigour period will over on Dt.26.04.2024. After my rigour period is over, will I receive an increment from initial basic pay or basic pay before penalty imposition. Kindly advise me.
From India, Bhubaneswar
Madhu.T.K

Since the stoppage of increment was with cumulative effect, you will lose the increments for the years till 2024. You will get one increment once your punishment period is over. That means you will not get past increment lost but will start getting increment on the basic pay you were getting at the time of awarding punishment.

What is the relevance of suspension dates here? It should be after reinstatement that punishment of stoppage of increment for certain number of years should have been awarded to you. Then the basic should be the basic at the time of reinstatement, right?

From India, Kannur
pvenu1953@gmail.com

Where you are employed? Which is the law/regulation under which the proceedings have been initiated and punishment imposed? Please post complete facts.
From India, Kochi
ashok pal

Suppose at the time of penalty your pay was Rs100/- and you have annual increment Re1. you will not get Re 1 increment till 26/04/2024, there after you will get Rs 101/- your pay.
From India, Indore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.