No Tags Found!

IsherDN

Being an HR in a start-up, what tools should I use to maintain the employee database and potential candidates for future recruiting?
From India, Lucknow
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Isher DN,

To maintain an employee database, you can subscribe to the services of Office 365. You may click here to refer to their plans and pricing.

For you, Rs 660/month/user plan appears to be the best. This plan helps you in installing the Office apps on up to 5 PCs or Macs per user. This should be sufficient at your stage. Additionally, you can have the support of Office Teams etc. Not just employee database management, the storage can be used for other operational database storage also.

Otherwise, Google products are also good. The minimum charges are Rs 147/month/email ID + Rs 860/- domain hosting charges. The data storage limit is 30 GB.

You can open just one more Gmail account to store the HR data. However, with multiple users, maintaining data security becomes a challenge.

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
zyn1

Hi,
You can use multiple tools, ATS and HRMS for maintaining employee data.
- Zoho
- 0ffice365
- razorpayX etc.
-Zyn
https://rzp.io/i/lglAkJ08la
http://hayaprojects.blogspot.com/

From India, Surat
rajesh-shirsagar

The recruitment process can be timely and expensive. From promoting your employer brand to writing job descriptions and staying in close communication with candidates along the way, the process can take weeks or even months before a candidate is actually hired.

Job descriptions can be tough to write, but they are often the first touch point for job seekers. If written well, great job descriptions will yield more high quality candidates. Here are six tools to boost your job description performance.

JOBSCORE
THE APPLICANT MANAGER
RECRUITEE
JAZZHR
BOOST LINGUISTICS
GENDER DECODER
SABA

I hope you get what you are looking for.

From India, Silvassa
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.