No Tags Found!

as16_86
@Harpreet
Where ru Buddy,
Its always good to anayse the problem and then conclude to a solution..
if two much analysing and getting trapped on the problem wont take you anywhere....
Thats why i told u in my earlier post that better start seraching for a job or change ur Vertical from sales to any other Postions....
@TS
We really got thank TS for his wise decision and Helping nature....
@Ash
Thanks for being on ma side and for UR kind support.
U were Damm right in ur posting and ur thoughts were really matured.
@Prem...
Bob lemme tell u frankly ,If i start listing the coroporates who are having the unethical and false projection this place would fall short...
There are Loads of Coroporates who Right from exploiting Employees,Giving False projection n Image to the clients,Stake holders.
Not paying Taxes and No social responsibility...
its not an Unknown Fact...

From India, Bangalore
abdaz
i appreciate what all others have suggested. its a great world out there. let me tell my story. when i started my career i had lot of hopes that i'll one day become a corporate tycoon. but those things got shattered when i faced the realities of being in the marketing world. i had worked for both services as well as product companies, but all of those places i had to face the same problem as u have faced. i actually didnt understood the scenario.later on life drew me to this teaching job since last 51/2 years.
now while teaching management subjects i think i got some clarity about why i could not able to succeed in the marketing field. let me tell u that whichever organization u go u'll gonna face same problems as ur facing now.these are not because of the companies. its because of the people. let me tell u how.
i hope u know about these 2 statements.
1. internal marketing
2. employees dont leave their companies they leave their bosses.
i think these are the most important things u need to keep in mind.
if ur company could not able to sell u their products then how can u sell them to others. companies cannot sell u properly because managers to whom u think the company is, they by themselves properly could not able to understand the position of the product. so how can they sell it to u. hence in order to get their results they resort to such unethical things like cheating customers.
now when they start cheating by themselves, they start teaching the same thing to their subordinates.the bad will understand this and carry on while the good like u r in dilemma-what to do to survive? so ur relationship with the boss is in doldrums we u think of leaving the job.
so its not the problem from companies, its from the people in their. also, even if u gonna shift the job dont think so that u'll be coming across "happily lived ever after". problems do come in one or the other faces. its upto u to analyze them, and find a way. so when u face problems first analyze them. u'll be well placed to take a decision.
experience shall shape u in understanding these things.
best of luck
AZEEM

From India, Malappuram
ramamurthyn

Dear Badlu
If i am getting personal, i beg yr pardon.
But everytime i see yr name "BadLooser", in this forum, i feel bad and terribly upset.
My humble request to u is to change your name to something positive. It can be anything like even "Last Winner" but not certainly not BadLooser.
regards
N Ramamurthy

From India, Bangalore
satish.nair

Dear Harpreet,

You do not have to be upset about what is going on. People (and bosses) have different ways of achieving their objectives. Some people use shortcuts to achieve targets while some work hard at it.

Your qualification (or IQ) is important for getting a job but thereafter it is your EQ that would play a major role in your success.

If you give your clients a choice they would be able to take a better decision. One does not have to necessarily lie to get business. It is how you present the product. A tumbler half filled with water can be presented as 'half empty' (negative) or 'half full' (positive). If you can appreciate your clients requirements the untruth that you are being forced to peddle may not be relevant to your client.

The frustration that is evident can be overcome if you set S.M.A.R.T. goals for yourself. Focus on them and in the process of achieving them would give you immense satisfaction.

Would you would like to change the way business is done in your organisation? Can you evaluate how much business you have got by setting your standards and by your methods? If it has not been much don't you think that you need to change the way you are doing it. Once you have perfected it and business come your way you would not have to be dishonest at all.

Here are a couple of quotes to put your issue in perspective:

I feel sorry for the person who can't get genuinely excited about his work. Not only will he never be satisfied, but he will never achieve anything worthwhile.
-Walter Chrysler

Having once decided to achieve a certain task, achieve it at all costs of tedium and distaste. The gain in self-confidence of having accomplished a tiresome labor is immense.
- Arnold Bennett

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.
-Mark Twain

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.