No Tags Found!

M.Peer Mohamed Sardhar

Dear All,
Kindly find attached a E- Book on MBA in a DAY,,
" What you would learn at Top Tier Business School, you can learn wth this book if you have time"
Hope the same will be of Good Use to all,,,
With this posting, I have Crossed 3000 postings in CiteHR..
Hope my postings will be of some use to all the members,,
I take this Opportunity to thank some wondefrul people who I came across while crossing this milestone,the people who influenced me, who inspired me, who gave a pat on my back, who pointed my mistakes,,,& who are with me right through,,,,
Thank You One & All,,,,,,
I am dedicated to each & every CiteHR Member,,,,,,,,
Also i am looking for openings in Tamilnadu/Kerala in HR.
I have also attached my updated CV.
I would be greatful if anyone can help me in this regard.
Regards
M. Peer Mohamed Sardhar
93831 93832

From India, Coimbatore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf mba_in_a_day__steven_stralser_212.pdf (1.57 MB, 2453 views)
File Type: pdf mba_in_a_day__steven_stralser_212.pdf (1.57 MB, 1871 views)
File Type: doc mpm11sardhar_159.doc (48.0 KB, 807 views)
File Type: doc mpm11sardhar_159.doc (48.0 KB, 667 views)

vikas vasisht

Dear MPMS,
Congrats for acheiving this milestone. Ya no doubt, your postings are always worth appreciating. Its realy gr8 to have you on this forum. Wish you a quick & good change.
Regards,
Vikas Vasisht
(vikashwc@rediffmail.com)

From India, New Delhi
lathasri

Hi Peer,
How are you doing ?
Its a great achievement indeed, not easy to post 3000 messags in a short span, that shows your involvment & excitement towards our Cite HR community.
wish more prosperity messages from you as they are really notable & worth reading.
keep going :)
Regards
Srilatha

From India, Hyderabad
hazaidi

Dear Peer,
I would like to congratulate you on this ...
You achieve that milestone in a very short span of time.
I thought all 3000 posts got some potential so that your are amongst the most active member of CiteHR.
Regards,
Hassan

From Pakistan, Islamabad
Bob Gately

Hello Peer:
It must be a very large book considering I had to read and study dozens of books for my MBA. The value of an MBA program is more related to what happens in class than what is in the books. The professors are more important than the books.
Bob Gately, PE, MBA

From United States, Chelsea
nareshtaneja

Hello Peer, Really a great achievment on CiteHR. But more than the number of posts, I appreciate your spirit of help and sharing. May God Bless you in all you do. Regards, Naresh Taneja
From India, Mumbai
ChaitaliS

Sardhar Sahab, Great contribution as usual..... :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) Thanks a ton Keep up the good spirit.. Hope you would always share your knowledge with us... Regards, Chaitali
From India, Vadodara
V. VENU

[/b]Dear Mr. Peer Mohamed Sardhar,
Please accept my GREETINGS on the completion of 3000 posts in this site.
I CONGRATULATE u on achieving this milestone, and wish u further achieve many such in the future not only in this regard but in every aspect of ur life.
MAY GOD SHOVER U WITH THE CHOICEST OF HIS BLESSINGS .
Thanks and Regards,
V. VENU
M.Com., M.B.A.

From India, Hyderabad
V. VENU

Dear Mr. Peer Mohamed Sardhar,
Please accept my GREETINGS on the completion of 3000 posts in this site.
I CONGRATULATE u on achieving this milestone, and wish u further achieve many such in the future not only in this regard but in every aspect of ur life.
MAY GOD SHOVER U WITH THE CHOICEST OF HIS BLESSINGS .
Thanks and Regards,
V. VENU
M.Com., M.B.A.

From India, Hyderabad
georgejosephpj

hi!!! Peer , Congrats for ur achievements, keep on doing the good work, u r truly a great help to all the citehr members. Keep the Good work going on George
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.