No Tags Found!

jt55581
I need one help.
I have filled one PF Withdrawal form and submitted of PF Office with UAN and KYC updated and OK. The same has been verified by the PF Officer. But After 10 days time, I got the cover from PF office having my PF Withdrawal form which was rejected by saying that One UAN no. has two Member ID.
This is correct as There are two member ID activated with one UAN Number but the Employers are different. So I need your input how can I resolve the issue as I understand that it is allowed that one UAN No. has more than one Member ID.
Regards
Jignesh Tamboli

ELUMALAI MALAI

as per the law and Government rule cant be open the two account . We can transfer the account one industry to another industry by filling the Form No.31.
i am understood by through your doubts - your employer not aware about this matter. Consider your employer and make your self clear way to get Pf Withdrawal.

From India, Tiruvannamalai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.