No Tags Found!

srbalaji

Creative and mind boggling illusions for u only:)
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps illusions.pps (875.5 KB, 688 views)

Raj Kumar Hansdah

Same PPT has been sent by hima1 on 3/7/09.
I have been critical about such things in my many posts earlier.
I dont understand what is the objective of same presentations being sent by so many people with different captions.
Just a waste of time for others.
We should request for banning such offenders.

From India, Delhi
srbalaji

Dear Sir
By oversight I might have sent a repeat presentations.That does not mean I have done a great crime.Your words have to be more soft and being a HR person like you,you should avoid words like offenders.
I have been sharing lot of information with others and your remark has made me to rethink about posting to this site.
Great Day

From India, Bangalore
TA1CVP
This is Good....Keep it up...at least this this gives us a break in heavy work schedule.....
From India, New Delhi
Raj Kumar Hansdah

My dear Balaji

I am appending herewith the response from HIMA1.

I hope you have checked her post, if not please do; here's the link again :

https://www.citehr.com/175978-amazing-illusions.html

QUOTE=hima1;765723]Dear Raj Kumar,

Thanks for the Information! I checked out the Link..

My date of Posting - 3/7/09.

Mr Balaji's date of Posting - 4/07/09.

This Forum is too wide with too many sections & it is Naturally difficult for one to cover every single post.

With due respects to every one, My Personal Opinion is that No one would like to repost deliberately!! They might have missed reading it.. And also, the ones who missed reading the first post might find the same interesting! If one finds it a repost, they can always avoid the same & go on to the other post!!

Of Course, One can minimize Reposts to an extent by using the search Options !!:icon1::icon1::icon1:

Thanks again! Have a Great day!!

[/QUOTE]

You will find my response too, there.

:?: I am not accusing you of any crime.

:icon7: In my opinion, soft words would not be appropriate here.

:idea: I have used appropriate words. If you had been a good student of HRM, you would know that words like "offence", "offending", "offender", "delinquent", "misconduct", "punishment" etc. are all perfectly right, permissible and HR-related words.

However, do not feel disheartened. I have enjoyed and appreciated your 'sharings' in the past. I was giving my opinion on just one incident. It is good that you have taken note of it and would be more careful in future - after all, you have a very good reputation to protect.

Regards.

From India, Delhi
devs1180

Dear SrBalaji
This is good that your posted it again or fresh, it served those visitors who could not see it through earlier post by hima1. Your uploads are always appreciated and you have remarkable contribution with this site. But since this post was so recent that people remembered it.
I do not find any harsh word with Raj kumar's feedback, though if you did not like his way of pointing you out. You would have mentioned it in one line of your "complaint", one or more line of "how it happened" and one line for hima1 (since she made 1st effort to upload this).
If one can except one thousand "thanks" then why not one "no thanks"?
Let us "think and do" to build our capacity.
Regards

From India, Delhi
sundarjan

Dear Colleagues:
While Mr Rajkumar has a point, we cannot find fault with Mr Balaji in his present post, for he would have got it from a different source. Another aspect here is that all of ous have got the liberty
to post our views/presentation/attachment online without any prior screening in CiteHr Community. Quite likely some posts of same type wouuld do repeated rounds. If the Admn in CiteHr could at least introduce a system to screen the attachments/presentation prior to its publication for avoiding possible repetition, it would be a welcome move.
R Sundararajan

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.