No Tags Found!

Ash Mathew

Rainbow,
Whether its technical or a functional role - top talent can sell itself. You just need to make sure you are shortlisted for atleast initiating a conversation (either with the consultant or with the Corporate HR). Once you do that - Dont "lie" about your tenure. Speak the truth and then try explaining about yourself. I am sure that a recruiter will not hang the conversation once they know you are currently unemployed.
The first few minutes of this conversaation - is where you need to sell yourself. Unfortunately there is no method that would blindly apply to everyone to get through the call and be scheduled for an interview. This is your turn to "sell yourself" and "make" use of the conversation.
Unless and until you are not confident about your skil level - I would suggest you to not worry on "what will happen next" - give a try, things will turn for the best.

From India, Madras
Balaji Kuppuswamy

I fully agree with Ash’s view and I am sure the explanation given is lucid to the extent of clarity of the member who had asked the query. with regards KB.
From India, Madras
suddhadeb.banerjee
Hi all
This is Suddhadeb Banerjee i have been into BPO sector for last 5 years, but i have been switching over jobs on a regular basis, but all of the reasons of leaving the jobs were uncontrolable, where in i could not do much about it, moreover i have been hit by recession in between, but fortunately i have a job in a very small company who has no proper setup , no proper planning, i am getting frustrated day by day
Now when i am trying my luck somewhere my resume is getting screened out because of instability
Please help me to understand the nature of HR in this case, i dont understand how they would speak to me incase they screened out me on first go.
Please find my resume attached for reference, and incase you could help me find one good job where i get assured stability and salary on time.
Thanks & Regards
Suddhadeb Banerjee

From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Suddhadeb_Banerjee.doc (77.5 KB, 21 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.