No Tags Found!

digkumar
I write my experience like this.
From xx/xxxx to yy/yyyy worked in X1Y1Z1 organization as .........
From ww/wwww to xx/xxxx worked in X2Y2Z2 Organization as ........
Now how can I not mention last working date.

From India, Nasik
vvd2010
Dear Friend,
The Confidence is the first & foremost tool & trait that you should build on your own, by considering this period as a bad patch in life that is there in everybody's life.
Next is that keep yourself updated on current happenings & new trends in your Core Line, update & upgrade yourself.
No matter, whatever may happen, you have to fight & win only, never want to & have to loose.
Then, only & only Success is yours, it may take the toll of time & money.
All the Best.
I am sailing the same boat & got much bitter experiences than you & at very different & difficult stage of Life. But, you can not give up the fight. "Bachenge to Aur Bhi Ladhange"
is the philosophy of the life.
Regards:
Vithal.

From India, Pune
your's

This recession and all these things are not permanant. Ups and downs are in every industry. Dont worry all this bad period will come to and end. and as u hv an experience u will get a better opportunity. Just u hv to do is to have patience and try searching job. And 1 day will come when you will be at the pinnacle. Just dont worry believe in my sentence "Change is the only permanent thing in the world". Be happy and carry on your efforts. This cloud also has silver lining.
From India, Nasik
your's

Dear Ravi,
Congrats to you for complition of ICWA. YOu can go in search of financial firms like ICICI, HDFC etc..... EVen you will come to know abt the industries where you can use ur qualification on naukri.com, monster.com etc...
Best Luck

From India, Nasik
ukmitra

Dear Kumar,
It good idea to change your resume format totally. Here is a link
Resume - Free Resume Examples and Cover Letter Samples
that has helped me seek interview calls even today during recession.
Believe me, I am not exaggerating on my own skills and experience. But its just the way we present our self on calls and resume.

I am sure you will learn the tricks when you go through them. Or else send me your resume and let me see what best I can do.
Regards,
ukmitra
One advice: Don't Fake your profile...I am totally against it.

From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
namita bhardwaj
hi,
Sorry to hear that but don't worry even i lost my job 4 months back but thank god i recently got an offer and i am joining them after diwali . U know what i got my job thanks to this site one day i was just surfing this site and i got a file which had email id of 14000 co i selected the one which are in my city and send them a mail that i lost my job thanks to economic downturn u wont believe one of them contacted me back and i appeared in interview and got selected earlier they told me they will not give me that much salary what i was earning in my last job but after my interview they found me really worth and offered me more than what i was earning. i still have that file if u want i can forward u on ur mail So dont give up take it as a challenge
One more thing if u are not getting a call back than there is something wrong in ur resume try to find it and yes co's do understand the economic downturn our country is facing
Try u will get it one day
regds

From India, Delhi
Manay Mahaom
hi;
Please let me know where ru based out of.
I belong to a company which is looking out for Trainers in Java / J2ee.
We are based out of Chennai.
Please let me know ur intrests towards the same.
You can always reach on the number given below.
Thanks
Manay

From India, Madras
guru jog
Hi
sorry to hear that.... but do not loose hope, just keep on trying. You are very much likely to get a cut in your salary. I too lost a job 2yrs back when there was no recession and I had to wait for 6 months before getting this job. After getting this job I started getting good offers but continued with this job as they gave me opportunity when every one else said a "NO". Now I am ready for a change....
So keep on trying I am sure you will pass this bad phase.... all the best

From India, Ahmadabad
ramesh23.a

Hey Kumar....
First of all sorry to know about your professional breakdown, but nothing to worry as Asha said try to upload your resume with out mentioning your last date of working then you will get n no of calls to find out your employment details at that time you can mention about recession effect where you feel very much confident once you get calls very frequently and i hope you will get a very good package as compared with your previous one, hey kumar one more thing do you have any experience in mobile technology then please let me know, where i can refer to one of my friends company where he is a location head for Human Resources. Dont be pathetic, everything will be good with in a span of one month....becuase now the market is picking up. I wish you all the best for your future endeavors...
Regards
Ramesh
Sr.Executive (HR & Admin)

From India, Hyderabad
Rainbow
Hi Balaji & Ash
Hi Balaji & Ash
Your suggestions would indeed be effective for some one who is looking for a technical job as he will at least be able to secure an interview then in the HR round he will be in a position to clarify his employment status.
But what about an HR person?? Generally we receive calls from the consultant or company directly & the first question they ask is "are you currently working in XYZ company" By telling "yes" the CV might get shortlisted but then when we go for the interview & say currently not working the reply is ' oh the consultant said you were still working" ...this gives rise to an embarassing situation & credibility issues.
By saying "no" the CV does not get shortlist at all & it's an opportunity missed.
Pls guide us on how to deal with this situation as am sure many of my HR friends are facing a similar problem.
Thanks in advance

From India, Calcutta
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.