No Tags Found!

sanket kini
Hi,
I had applied for a job in dubai on the basis of which the company has sent me a letter of intent after my inteview clearence and medical.
The letter of intent has my CTC details,leave details and joining details however it dosent mention any thing about cobtract which was agreed at the time of interview.
I have been told that I will be getinf my work visa my month end and te joining letter will be given the day when i join the company.
Is this the right thing??

From India, Mumbai
BSSV

You need to contact them and have a talk regarding the same........ May be they do not want to take you on contract terms and conditions...... that means there is no specific mandatory time fixed for you to stick in the company you may leave whenever you want to if you can not adjust to the environment.... Also esquire them about the terms and conditions upon leaving the company if it is not mentioned already........
From India, Bangalore
subramani.hr@gmail.com

Dear Sanket Kini,
Employment contract is usually provided only upon your joining with the organization with the terms & conditions of employment, accommodation, transportation, etc., and Letter of Intent/Offer Letter is just an mutual understanding between you & prospective employer on confirming the job. This is the usual practice being followed here and nothing to panic.
Moreover, you have not mentioned about the terms/conditions you have discussed with the employer, without which we would not be able to tell you whether those would be mentioned (or) not in an offer letter (or) contract. I would suggest you to email your queries to them and get answered, and that becomes a proof that they've agreed to your terms if they're not willing to mention in offer letter/contract.
Congrats & All the best...!!

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.