nashbramhall

Why dear Barber, only from the guide? A number of times guides do not have the time or like my supervisor may not have much idea about the topic though an expert in his own field and an excellent guide on the structure and could ask probing questions to help me think through.
Have a nice day.
Simhan
A retired academic in the UK

From United Kingdom
madamtoo
hi,
i have graduated from msc human genetics , am doing my phd in human genetics , i would like my phd topic to be ( a comparative study between indians and arabs , related to autism, can u suggest me in choosing a title for my phd,

From India, Hyderabad
nashbramhall

You have already got the title in your message itself.
At what stage are you? Though the title comes first, it's the last thing that you should decide. Have you done any literature survey? If not, that's the first step. Please see Google for some ideas.
Please see https://www.citehr.com/150459-resear...#axzz1AXiE5Xjz where I have attached ppt presentation on Research Methodology. Also see <link no longer exists - removed> where (Cite Contribution) has given links to useful materials.
Have a nice day.
Simhan
A retired academic in the UK

From United Kingdom
psdhingra

Hi,
If liked, you can select any one of the following topic for your thesis:

"Analytical Study of Genetic differentials and Inheritance Patterns Between the Indian and Arabic Natives."
OR
"A Comparative Study of Indian and Arabic Ethnic Human Genetics"

From India, Delhi
Rags_bilochi
Dear NJayasree,
I am doing Ph D in Talent Mgmt In banking Sector. I am way short of study material, it would be great help if we both exchange our study matter. Kindly reply at rags_bilochi@yahoo.com.au
Thanks

From India, Udaipur
Jyothirmayee Swati
I m in my MBA final year. I have to prepare a thesis in this semester. Can anyone suggest few topics which are worth of research.
From India, Hyderabad
anshu15
Dear All
I need your help & suggestions on my phd topic selections, I am very keen on Organizational Behaviour and HR, can anyone suggest me a topic for phd thru which concentrate on OB and HR in connections with human resources. Kindly let me know if at all you have any idea
any help will be appreciated..
You can mail me or add me in gtalk on

From India, Meerut
CIPD Help

can we be of any help in writing guidance.... Please communicate the concerns and assumptions....also chip in with university guidelines
From India, Chandigarh
hirthik1992@gmail.com
please anyone share current salary structure like percentage wise.
From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.