Bijesh
Hi all,
Myself BIJESH I am currently working in a bank as Manager. I was an employee of one of the leading bank in Kerala for more than 6.5 years. I resigned from my job on May 10th and served 1 month notice period. And I relieved from duties on June 9th.

Now it’s 6 month completed but still they didn’t issue my relieving letter and Full and final settlement. They are saying verification is still pending. What should I do in this situation. My current employer is asking for experience certificate. My confirmation in current employer is hold because of the non submission of experience certificate.

Please help me proper suggestions for this.

From India, Thrissur
rkn61

Have you completed your exit formalities/separation formalities, with your previous employer, in line with the separation clause mentioned in the appointment letter issued to you? If yes, please demand the relieving letter. In fact, you should have collected your relieving letter, on the last employment day with your previous employer.

Now the only thing you have to do is to approach the management of your bank, explain the situation currently you are facing and request for relieving letter?

From India, Aizawl
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.