No Tags Found!

anup-s-nair
Hi All, Could you tell me the factors to be considered while establishing a new Hr department?
The company is almost a decade old however there's no hr department, they wish to grow the size and for it I believed the first step is to have right departments, hr being 1 of the most important.
What shall be considered? What shall the HR identity and design be? How to define hierarchy?
What is to be kept in mind, as this is an international sales company, revenue is the key so i don't intend to disrupt the current working, please guide me.

From India, Delhi
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

Yes you are right when the Company grew in terms of size HR department is must. HR plays a key role in developing, reinforcing and changing the culture of an organisation. Pay, performance management, training and development, recruitment and onboarding and reinforcing the values of the business are all essential elements of business culture covered by HR. The human resources department protects the interest, image and success of the company in every way possible by complying with various laws, executing administrative processes, and creating policies in the most cost-efficient manner.

With regard to hierarchy it depends on your expansion plan in the near future. You are referring it as International Sales Company just wondering how come they managed without HR department for these many years.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.