No Tags Found!

dshukla@gmail.com
Hi All, Please share your ideas and experiences on "how to groom trainees"? Thanks & Regards Deepti Shukla
From India, Indore
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Ms Deepti Shukla,
The best way of grooming trainees is through starting "Formal Mentoring" programme in your company. Mere induction training is not sufficient for the training. They need to be guided, coached, counselled etc by some senior person. This senior person is called as "Mentor".
I will help you in designing the formal mentoring programme in your company. Please click the following link to know what I can do for you:
https://www.citehr.com/136301-traine...tml#post578667
Recently I had trained senior managers, zonal managers of one public sector bank on mentoring. The programme had gone very well. It would be my pleasure to replicate this success for your company as well.
If you wish to know about my training activities, click the following link:
#post1235821
Thanks,
Dinesh V Divekar

From India, Bangalore
dshukla@gmail.com
Dear Dinesh, Thanks for the information provided by you. I would like to have the criteria or guidelines on what all skills should be more emphasized to groom the trainees well?
From India, Indore
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Deepti,
The reply will differ from one industry to another and one company to another.
Training of the trainees will start on the kind of challenges your industry in general and your company is particular is facing. For this your induction training will play a big role.
To groom the trainees, you need to train them on Business Etiquettes, workplace etiquettes, organisation culture, concept of communication, interpersonal skills, how to be a team player etc.
Secondly, you can make career plan of each and every trainee. You can train them on career planning as well.
However, all these skills will remain superficial or hollow unless you have a monitoring mechanism that ensures that the knowledge is converted into skill and the skills are enhanced as well. This where your mentoring programme comes in picture.
Ok...
DVD

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.