No Tags Found!

Ananda Prakash
Dear All,
The Company is closed down due to some financial crisis. What should the employees working at company do when they plan for new job? Whose reference should be given in this case.
Can any one suggest on this problem....????
Warm Regards,
Ananda

From India, Bangalore
malikjs

dear ananda company is closed but people are there so u can gvie name to your ex dept head or any other to whom u trust more. regards j s malik
From India, Delhi
manasvi

This is very unwelcomed situation where employees of the Company are asked to leave the organisation due to crises faced by the organisation. This is quite justifiable from professional point of view but what about human part.
There are the Company which take care their employees like its own children and provide proper guidance and infrastructure so that they can get employment elsewhere.
I would request all the members of this group, Pls come forward and try to help to the people who are in such situation. Also, being a HR Professional if your Company has such crisis that leads loss of employees's job, pls give them full support to get them employed elsewhere.

From India, Bangalore
sivapaparao
Dear Ananda,
I think when the company closes down and asks the employees to leave explaining the situation, it will give relieving letters to all the affected employees.
You can give the reference of the same person who is signing on the relieving letter and your manager name as well.
You can give the board number of the company and that should suffice.
I completely agree with Manasvi that companies should help the employees in getting some new jobs or atleast arrange for interviews.

From India, Mumbai
dhananjay bhandari
Hi
This situation is very sensitive and many organizations use following techniques when they have to part employees weather its shut down, merger, downsizing etc.
1) Counselling - Its not a sudden parting. they are made ready to face the situation and i beleive HR managers role is not only operational but also on this softer & technical aspects like counselling. Proper intervention skills are necessary to address such situations.
2) Career Guidance Cell - Many companies start such career guidance cell which not only help the employees chart out various options but also help them get placed.
3) Compensation - Many industries provide compensation for particular period of time to employees so that those months can be used in finding new jobs and the employee can sustain himself and his family during the time of crisis.
Dhananjay Bhandari
Student
Master of Human Resource Manangement
M.S.University - Baroda

From India, Pune
reshvaidya
Dear All,
As we all are discussing about trouble faced by the employees whose compay has shut off its operation.
As we all are aware in recent past many well known companies are closed. More than 3000 -4000 people have become unemployed in one night.I think, we all, HR professionals should come forward to help such employees.
As being, HR professional, if anyone such qualified & emperience employee is looking out for any help (may be job). They should share their CV on citehr and many members like me and ready to help them out.
Thanks.
Resh

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.