No Tags Found!

skhadir

Dear Mr. Ashish,
Are you here to acquire information or to command us to work for your requirement.
If you would have framed your query in a most appropriate manner, then everyone would have understood your requirement. For example EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION SKILLS......."Is there any member in this forum, who could guide me in locating/gathering & acquiring information for my project"
ATTITUDE...what kind of ATTITUDE you are relating with HELPING NATURE? According to your perception, It is the HELPING NATURE which had made many employees rely on SPOON FEEDING, without carrying out BASIC ANALYSIS.
Do you mean to say that other members are INEXPERIENCED HR PROFESSIONALS.
To what extent you had obtained information from this forum. Have you ever tried to use the RESEARCH option..
With profound regards

From India, Chennai
ashish_ihm2008@yahoo.com

Dear All,
My mission to post this query was to get participation of HR professional who are related to legal compliances as per Factory rules as most of ur are discussing matters related to human only, thus these compliances are also a part of HR els, i was not being rude , but was giving an explanation only,I did nt want to offend anyoneo, all suggestions are welcomed from my side,
regards
ashish banka

From India, Calcutta
ashish_ihm2008@yahoo.com

Dear Farthaze
I did nt maen to hurt anyone sentiments, but was expressing my views, all cite HR memmbers are my professional colleges, and Cite HR is a great forum to discuss and learn and develop mutually,
regards
ashish

From India, Calcutta
ashish_ihm2008@yahoo.com

Dear All ,
i did nt mean to offend anyone, but was trying to get relevant information for my post, not with the objective to complete my task, but to get valauble and practical views which are not always available on net,
Cite hR have members who are reletive experienced in all sectorrs and i thought that i would be able to gather some thoughts,
i would welcome all thoughts regarding my posts, which will be a learning for everyone of us , associated with cite HR,
also my query is little different as many non factory HR professionals are not aware of these laws, thus it would have been a learning new for everyone including me,
regards
ashish

From India, Calcutta
tajsateesh

Hello ashish banka,
Maybe this has been a lesson for you to frame your words carefully--since it's NOT WHAT YOU THINK the words convey that elicit responses from the members of this Forum [or for that matter from anyone else or in any other situation too], but HOW OTHERS UNDERSTAND THE WORDS AS that elicit the responses. So if there's a mismatch between what you want to convey & what your words actually convey to others, this is the obvious result.
Another point that may be useful to you in the long-run is to DO YOUR HOMEWORK FIRST before approaching others for advice/suggestions. That way you ensure the subsequent discussion/interaction is better focused & useful to you--since you would then be asking very pointed [to-the-point] questions rather than generic ones like this posting has. This is what Khadir meant by 'spoonfeeding'.
Like the saying goes: If you want the right answer, you have to ask the right question.
Rgds,
TS

From India, Hyderabad
ashish_ihm2008@yahoo.com

Dear All I was just asking for suggestions only, i did nt want to offend anyone, Would welcome all views regarding my post in cite HR regards ashish
From India, Calcutta
pawarhrushi.iping

Mr. Ashish.
This is knowledge sharing forum What content you want and in which format you want be specified and attach some file about your project. so it will make easy to all member to read and evaluate and provide proper information.
Regards.
Hrushikesh pawar

From India, Sholapur
ashish_ihm2008@yahoo.com

Dear all Can anyone provide me me the links of my queries, required urgently, My post is not to offend anyone, regards ashish 9748094316
From India, Calcutta
tajsateesh

Hello ashish banka,
Do a Google Search & you will get the much-required Links. Since I got them, I am sure you would too.
Once you get the links & want more specific info or have any specific queries, this Forum will help you out without hesitation.
Rgds,
TS

From India, Hyderabad
ashish_ihm2008@yahoo.com

Dear All, I have obtained all information regarding the bare acts of india which i have quried for yesterday. regards ashish banka
From India, Calcutta
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.