No Tags Found!

rattanthakur2009@gmail.com
How we can give Maternity leave salary to excluded esic employees .in a Company .
From India, Andheri
Madhu.T.K

Mark her absence as paid leave and process salary every month along with other employees and pay. In the software there should be provision for maternity leave (ML) to be considered as paid leave. Once the leave is marked, the system will take it as paid leave and process like any other paid leave.
From India, Kannur
Si thanks for your prompt response but van we deduct her pf from her salary or paid to her gross salary without any deduction . Regards Rattan
From India, Andheri
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi, Maternity Benefit is to be treated as paid leave. So PF to be deducted from the employee salary and to be paid along with Employer contribution as usual
From India, Madras
SIr , Thanks for the information .... Need 1 more clarity how many type of the documents we will collect from the Employees .
From India, Andheri
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

Before proceeding for Maternity leave formal request letter from the employee to be obtained along with Doctor certificate.

Once employee resume back to work Birth certificate to be obtained and kept in personal file. Labour Officers during inspection at times use to verify this.

From India, Madras
Sir ,
Could you please share with me formal request letter template along with doctor certificate . So that we can guide to our employee please submit the same before taking the Maternity leave benefit .

From India, Andheri
Madhu.T.K

What we need is a notice of pregnancy, a declaration by the employee that she is pregnant and her expected date of delivery is so and so along with a medical officer's certificate. We need to know the expected date of delivery because she cannot take more than 8 weeks' leave (out of 26 weeks) prior to this date. Again, it is advisable to get a communication of child birth immediately on child birth so that you can update your medical policies accordingly.

There are prescribed forms for the above purposes like form 19, form 20 etc but that need not be followed in practice since these are communications from the employee.

From India, Kannur
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

There is no fixed template. Employee need to communicate to Employer that she is planning for Maternity leave from this date to this date. For Medical proof either Doctor certificate or copy of scan report confirming the pregnancy would be sufficient. Just refer the following :

Subject: Request for Early Maternity Leave Letter for __ weeks from ___(date)

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter to inform you about my pregnancy and I want to take the given___ weeks of maternity leave available to me by the company. My expected due date is___. I am planning to take leave from ___and return to the job by____.

I will let you know in case of any unforeseen circumstances with delivery and pregnancy that can cause a delay in the joining date. I have attached my doctor’s certificate to confirm all the details. Please contact me in case of any information is required.

Thanking you,
Yours Sincerely

From India, Madras
Sir , Thanks a lot for your prompt response . Regards
From India, Andheri
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.