nandini.suresh

Dear All,
Adding to this tread can any one let me know what in case if a person had made nominee as his sister before his marriage. In case of any event whether his wife and child is entitled to claim the PF amount.
With Regards,
Nandini

From Pakistan, Lahore
sushilkluthra@gmail.com

Nomination made in favour of Sister of a female member after marriage of female member becomes invalid under para 61 of the EPF Scheme. It should be done after her marriage in favour of family member as defined in para 2(g) of the Scheme.
Thanks
Sushil

From India, New Delhi
nandini.suresh

Dear Mr. Sushil,
Thanks for your mail. What in case the sister is already married and separated from the husband at the time of nomination. Is the wife and kid is entitled for the claim.
With Regards,
Nandini

From Pakistan, Lahore
sushilkluthra@gmail.com

Wife and kid are members of family of a male member and they are entitled to equal share of PF dues of the male member after his demise. Nomination should be made after marriage in favour of family member or members as defined in para 2(g) of the Scheme. Nomination in favour of sister is invalidated after marriage of male member.
Thanks
Sushil

From India, New Delhi
pdmer1@gmail.com
if your husband write nomeenee his mother before your marraige than you will entitle for claimp bcz obviously he write nominee when you are absent in his life.
From India, Rajkot
gayatripandu2@gmail.com
Dear Sir
iam gayathri as i had a conversation regarding the PF amount of my Husband, Now my Mother in law signed the NOC that she dont need the PF Amount or any claims she has written a note that all the claims can give it to my daughter in law.
how many days it takes for the process for succession certificate.now we will be getting all the amount to us sir. can you help me with the answer.

From India, Hyderabad
sushilkluthra@gmail.com

Instead of seeking succession certificate pursuade her your mother in law in whose favour nomination lies, to draw the amount promptly instead of wasting time and money in court and then pay you the amount as both of you may decide. PF authorities may not have any objection to paying her as nominee.
Thanks
Sushil

From India, New Delhi
gayatripandu2@gmail.com
HI my mother in law has signed a NOC that she dont need the PF Amount or any claims, so how many it takes for the process of succession certificate can you tel me.what will be the process next.
From India, Hyderabad
sushilkluthra@gmail.com

Pl ask her to draw the PF amount as nominee and disburse you and your child the amount drawn. You can give her receipt of money on your and your child's behalf.Then there will be no requirement to go to court for obtaining succession certificate.
Thanks
Sushil

From India, New Delhi
gayatripandu2@gmail.com
Hi Actually my mother she has signed the NOC that she dont need any PF amount or any claims from my husband office, so what will be the process for that is the NOC will be accepted. and how many days it takes for the process.can you please tell me.
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.