No Tags Found!

Aishwariya.S
Dear Friends,
I am HR Executive working in an animation Industry . My work is assigned with Recruitment and HR Activities (Other than Statutory Compliance) only.
But my MD wants me to be act as a proactive each and every time. Kindly advice how to show my self as a proactive person in HR .In this what\'s the problem is whenever iam not fulfilling his expectation level in work he will simply say iam not fit to be an HR . Kindly advice in this case.

From India, Madras
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Aishwariya,

You have written about what your MD says what you need to be but then you also need to tell us on what occasions he told you to be proactive. Being proactive means anticipating adverse impact of something and taking corrective action. Your planning skills, organising skills, records management etc will help you to stay organised. "A stitch in time saves nine" goes the famous adage. The second important proverb is " Dig the well before you are thirsty <link updated to site home> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google ) ". Both these proverbs teach us importance of being proactive.

Reactive person on the other hand forever responds after the event or situation comes to dire pass. He or she is fighting forever, Therefore, unless we know what challenges do you face, it is difficult to give comments.

Thanks,

Dinesh V Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.