No Tags Found!

vivek_1438
hI.. friends....
My uncle suffering from CANCER AMR stage. It is the 3rd stage of cancer... he was already admitted in hospital, hydrabad, in the process of treatment totally will change blood in the body , so please any one had (A-) blood or any know the person who had ( A-) blood please contact me.
surendranath
vivek

From India
itmconsultancy
Please contact all these organization and Donors , hope it will solve your purpose.

Lionsbloodline.com

Lions Club Blood Bank
+(91)-(40)-23226624
3-6-20 Tirumala Apts, Skyline Cinema Hall Lane, Basheerbagh, Hyderabad - 500029

Doctors Blood Bank
+(91)-(40)-24570405,24572195,23703627
16/8/923 Cellar Sri Sai Towers, Nalgonda X Road, Below Sbi, Malakpet, Hyderabad - 500036

Lions Club International
+(91)-(40)-32411317
1-8-179,lakhpati Building, P G Road, Hyderabad - 500003

Janani Voluntary Blood Bank
+(91)-(40)-65603222,32930222
+(91)-9246106222,9246115222
+(91)-(40)-27801222

www.janaivolutary.org
9-1-52 To 56 1st Floor Siddula House, Above Bata Showroom Opp Basera Hotel, S D Road, Hyderabad - 500003

or visit this site

Hyderabad Blood Donors - Blood Banks

Please take the Blood Sample and a letter from the Doctor/ Hospital. You can get the blood (May or Maynot be free of Cost) . As it is negative group you need to work hard

Our sincere payer that your uncle will be fine ....

Kind regards
Lion Sahoo

From India, Madras
inclakshmi

All you have to do is just type "BLOOD and send SMS to 96000 97000" (in India )
EX: "BLOOD B+"
A BLOOD DONOR WILL CALL YOU within minutes!!
So please pass this message to all. It certainly would save many lives.
It's a Must to Know & Share. Please do it now....

From India, Madras
inclakshmi

Medicine for Blood Cancer!!!!
'Imitinef Mercilet' is a medicine which cures blood cancer. Its available free of cost at "Adyar Cancer Institute in Chennai". Create Awareness. It might help someone.
Cancer Institute in Adyar, Chennai
Category: Cancer
Address:
East Canal Bank Road , Gandhi Nagar
Adyar
Chennai -600020
Landmark: Near Michael School
Phone: 044-24910754 044-24910754 , 044-24911526 044-24911526 , 044-22350241 044-22350241

From India, Madras
inclakshmi

There is a site: www.friends2support.org
where you can search for a Particular blood group, you will get
thousand of donor addresses.
It will help many.

From India, Madras
vivek_1438
Hello LAKSHMI GARU, Greetings.... Thank you for gave very very needful information, I am reminding all of one who are helped with me..... thank you thank you very much Regards vivek
From India
vivek_1438
Hello LAKSHMI GARU, Greetings.... Thank you for gave very very needful information, I am reminding all of one who are helped with me..... thank you thank you very much Regards vivek
From India

I never knew cannabis oil was indeed wonderful and very effective in the treatment of cancer "if not by the government and so called rules to regulate cannabis dad would still have been alive. Thanks to the new policy of legalizing cannabis in my state and have even lost my wife's kidney cancer, and it was really shocked and surprised when I see a lot of documentary on how the cannabis oil had helped many people to whom His family thought they never could do next undergoing several "Chemo" from the department of my heart, and I have to say a word of appreciation to Dr. Brown Nelson for timely intervention in the lives of my wife suffering from kidney cancer. As I write this testimony in this blog my wife is so strong and healthy even though you have not completed the total dosage "for cannabis and medical consultation opportunity and get in touch with him if you are a cancer patient through their email: (ricksimpsoncannabisoils@outlook.com) so you can lit more details

Treatment Regine:I have a pretty big tolerance for marijuana, so I started off with a full grain of rice sized amount of oil instead of a half grain. I gradually increased the dosage every night until I reached a full gram each night. The standard protocol for Rick Simpson Oil is ingesting a total of 60 grams over the course of 2-3 months, but I had 70 grams in total for safe measure. I used the excess as a topical skin care treatment, attacking the visible brown spots on my face and neck.
3 months later, my cancer was in full remission. Within 4 months, I am cancer-free and officially received a clean bill of health from my doctors. What they don’t know is that the majority of my treatment was using the Rick Simpson Oil. I did use some of the medication they prescribed, but it was in combination with the oil.

I am elated I want to continue sharing with people who are experiencing what I went through that there is absolutely hope and a cure out there. They just need to be proactive and aggressive with treatment, not wait until it is too late. Get your medication at Phoenix Tears via Email: (ricksimpsoncannabisoils@outlook.com)

In addition to being an effective cancer fighter, there are some nice side effects that come from using the Rick Simpson oil, for instance, I no longer need to take any pain killers. Just one or two drops of the oil will ease the pain and help you sleep like a baby. Best of all, its natural . . . Thanks to all the staff at Amsterdam’s Garden
who guided me throughout this journey. You guys are awesome!

mail8013

Excellent......................., Any specific reason why you have not shared your identity ? Atleast the forum would know whom to respond to in case any of us has a question.
From India, Mumbai
Debra45
A great testimony I must share to all cancer patients in the world. My husband was diagnosed with stage 4 primary liver cancer in March 2014, doctor told us there was not much to be done since the tumor was 7 inches covering his lower lobe and also had spread to his lymph nodes, We decided to go home and called hospice which gave us morphine for pain, Ed hated the morphine which made him vomit and also affected his mind. After one week at home we decided to do what we have done for many years, rely on ourselves. We were only in Hospital for 3 days with severe Pain, the cancer had blocked his bile duct, after that we choose a Naturalist doctor and have not had conventional treatments.

One day i came across the use of cannabis oil for treatment of cancer and i saw a post on how a cancer patient was cured with cannabis oil. I urgently needed help and i contacted the email :(rickcannabis@outlook.com) to get the cannabis oil, i was given instructional guide on how to use it. After taking a gram of oil per day, Within a couple of weeks his pain and swollen stomach disappeared and with it came hope and a good quality of life.

We never saw an oncologist and only have done a blood test after the first diagnose CT scan. His tumor marker went from over
6000 to normal and he is feeling well. We don’t know how this is going to play out, but enjoy every day and give thanks to God. As i am writing this post, my husband is free from liver cancer and the doctor confirmed that the cancer is gone. For
immediate assistance on every medical issue you and your family may be experiencing, contact Dr Rick via email: (rickcannabis@outlook.com) for more information and the delivery process.

Thanks, Debra.

From United States, Manassas
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.