No Tags Found!

Shanmugam Thilakk

Dear Sirs / Madam I would like to know why Sports activities / recreation activities are important to the organisation Best Regards Shanmugam thilakk Email : thilak.ts@gmail.com Mb : 93644 22880
From India, Salai
nalinimanoj
iN THE MODERN HR CONCEPT SPORTS AND RECREATION ARE VIEWED WITH ONE OF THE STRONG TOOL TO BIND AND RETAIN THE EMPLOYEES IN THE ORGANISATION . BY ORGANISING SUCH EVENTS EMPLOYEES GET RELIEVED FROM THE MONETENOUS JOB WORK AND MGTT ALSO GET A FORUM TO UNDERSTAND THE EMPLOYEE OUTSIDE THE PREVIW OF HIS WORK AND ALSO GET AN APPORTUNITY TO INTERACT WITH HIS FAMILY. IT CAN BE UTILISED TO BRING HARMONY AND BLISSFULLNESS IN THE ORGANISATION.
REGDS
MANU

From India, Kochi
Govil Nanda

Hi Shanmugam thilakk I agree with manu. Recreational activites are very important for getting maximum productivity Regards Govil Nanda
From India, Delhi
K.Ravi

if you have time do sports, else dont make employees wait after office hrs and bring some crap sports.
Do sports in office hours only not after office hours, on weekends.
I also like sports, I play lot of computer games on PC, or play games with colleagues in office, if I dont have any work. all this I do without any permission from Management.

From India, Pune
manishawasthi1984

well table tennis is good activity for employees and it is a indoor game ..........actually i used to enjoy it playing when i was working............... Manish
From India, Pune
moischiano

In my company.we have an oddball olympics to foster the spirit of teamwork and family, we also have a soccer tourney amongst all departments played over the year , this helps to loosen up staff at weekends and foster the spirit of togetherness and teamwork .
Imoisili

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.