R.N.Khola

Dear GK,
In my opinion this site is reliable as they also take information from the respective State governments. At times this may happen that they are not in a position to provide us latest minimum rates of wages for non availability of information from the concerning authorities. When specific period is provided in the information on these rates then we can utilize these minimum rates of wages without any hesitation. Why they will provide us wrong information?
With Regards,
R.N.Khola

From India, Delhi
nitinbindal84
Hi, can any one send me the calculation of minimum wage in MP. Semi Skilled limit is : 4125/- Pls clear me that I have to pay 4125 in hand or pay after deduction of PF & ESI.. Regards, Nitin
From India, Indore
balrajhr
thanks dear ,
i need clerification on this document .
is this minimum wages act applicable only in govt sector ?
does act applicable to private organization ? if private organization not follow this act so can employee take any action ?
pls tell me procedure and solution with legal document .

From India, Delhi
Ravidra yadav
dear sir, please send me rajasthan minimium wages list w.e.f jan. 2013...................................
From India, Gurgaon
Ravidra yadav
dear sir, please send me pf on line demo ...................................................................................................................
From India, Gurgaon
Ravidra yadav
Dear All, please provide the latest minimum wages of factories act in texiles industry in Rajasthan ................................................ Thanks & Regards, Ravindra Yadav
From India, Gurgaon
Ravidra yadav
dear sir , please send attached book factory act 1948 in hindi version.................................................
From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.