No Tags Found!

bhattacharya
Hi Everyone,
MBA-HR (from IISWBM), presently working with Siemens in core HR activities seeks challenging profile that offers good learning experience.
Present responsibilities includes T&D, Performance Management, ISO Compliances (9001:2000 & 14000), Organisation structuring activities (viz. Job levelling, Org Structure) etc. Proficient with HRIS, Payroll management.
For further details please contact me at

From India, Calcutta
08.shivani
Hi,
This is shivani. I am working with HCL technologies(Infrastructure Services). Please find my resume attached and in case there is any vacancy in siemens for HR please suggest the same as i have competed MBA(HR) and looking forward for job in HR as that is my interest area.
Regards,
Shivani

From India, Delhi
nidhi1986
Hi,
This is Nidhi from Pune. I am pursuing Master's In Personnel Management and PGDBM from Pune University.
Please tell me if there is any opening in HR in your organization for freshers or experienced candidates.
I am attaching my resume.
Please have a look at it.
Regards,
Nidhi

From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc nidhi resume.doc (51.5 KB, 44 views)

smita solanki
Hi, this is smita here, i have around 3 yrs. of experience in HR Generalist profile with an IT comp. pls do let me know if any openings are there.... you can contact me at
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.