No Tags Found!

vinaykumar07

Hi Any more comments for this PPT or would you like to share any of your recuuritment experiences. Rgrds Vinay
From India, Hyderabad
vinaykumar07

Hi
Any more suggestions? or views ?
Rgrds
Vinay
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/grou...ResourceOnLine

From India, Hyderabad
limited
it stops after 190 kb of download can you give some other link prob out of citehr since its happening with all CHR downloads larger than 190kb
From India, Pune
tbmapua

Dear Vinay, Thank you once again for a beneficial ppt on recruitment practices.... It will certainly be helpful in our recruitment processes. More power to you. Best regards and God bless, Thessa
From Philippines
susantasaha14

hi rashmi,
I am undergoing summer internship in a company. where i am performing a project on " improving the recruitment process of the company ". I have to submitt it soon. If u can help me in this regard by providing valuable information, I will be highly thankful to u.
Thank you.
Regads with hoping for ur positive response.
Susanta Saha.

From India, Calcutta
Jitendra Tomar

Hi I am jitendratomar working Honda Express logistic pvt ltd in NCR . my total experience 6+years my jobs exposer s general HR & IR i wanted to cange in manufacturing so pls help me .Cont 9313353831
From India, Ghaziabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Copy_of_JITENDRA_TOMAR_1__1_.doc (41.0 KB, 13 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.