PKARTIK74

Dear Amrita:
It not only needs courage, but somebody in position like you needs to be very diplomatic and proactive while following that. Its not on "SAYING NO", but saying that with confidence and politeness. Generally, youngsters have a little more aggression, so it is important - not to loose your patience while following these principles and act SMART..
Good Day...

From India, Gandhinagar
PKARTIK74

I agree to you Anusha... One has to ensure that he/she is not making the senior feel offended. Tactfully, one need to put the point forward and stick to it with logical / practical reference...
From India, Gandhinagar
sharma_sankhayan
Hi Umesh,
Its really a good initiative taken by you.
Yes, very true quoted in the presentation that by saying NO to other person makes us a good Decision maker. Moreover, it helps us to focus more on our role and responsibilities assigned to us and makes us more accountable for those duties.
We can help our team members whenever we are done with our tasks or by taking out time from our schedule which build good relationships among team members.
Thank you for sharing this presentation.
Best Regards,
Shashi Sharma

From India, Ghaziabad
raju1983

Hi Umesh,
Nice presentation.
I would like to say onething which is bitter true in todays world.
No is a word which nodody's like to hear in anything and to say it that person should have that power not for to say but to handle the situation or time after use it.
To say it infront of your Junior is very easy but to explore it infront of your SR. then u have to have it for everthing.
***but always motivate the people..........
Regards,
Kasim Ansari

From India, Mumbai
rangaji

UMESH, I say 'YES' to what you say on 'NO' In fact NO is N_ext O_pportunity only; so one can easily say NO.... no???? regards, vranganathan New Life Programmer (NLP) 9840706451
From India, Madras
Ms. Vishwas

Superb! It is really a good PPT. I believe we must have that courage. Specially for women, I believe sometimes a single No can change your view of life. Thanks for sharing. Keep sharing
From India, Delhi
Sabina Fernandes
Dear Umesh, Very True!!!! we must learn to say NO, when required. Regards, Sabina Fernandes
From India, Chandigarh
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.