Anand

Thanks for the great presentation. I think only the nicer people have this problem where they need to find courage to say "No" - for most people we probably need a presentation for "The kindness to say Yes!" :D

sunilbhondve111
HI Umesh, Its really informative. But in actual when we see in practical life always to follow to say no don’t think possible.
From India, Pune
panse.sunil

Dear Umesh,
Thanks for valuable presentation from you. I also a habit of saying "YES" to all (Bosses ans Subordinates). Defenetely I will try this on case basis.
Remembering the famous dialogue from Amitabh's film "AGNEE PATH" that, "Jindagi me Tarakki ke liye "NA" bolnaa bahut jaruri hota hai".
Have a good day...
Sunil L. Panse

From India, Pune
sweta.spfl@gmail.com
Hi This is really a good ppt that gives motivation to us. But to follow this we should must have courage to say "NO".
From India, Pune
Dynamic Dhananjay

Dear Umesh pandya.
I'm HR Executive..
One week back in my company my HR head told me to go for labor office to submit some documents to ALC. There was no proper documents and he told me by giving something to ALC close the matter. I was not willing to do that I told him directly "NO" I won't do it.
HR Head put many complaints in front of Boss. Boss called me and fired on me finally it hearten my self respect so quit the job..............
Now I'm happy......I have respect and proud myself. Now I'm searching another job better than this.
Yes it is good to say 'NO' when we have strong professional skills.
Thanks and Regards,
Dhananjaya.

From India, Mumbai
hrblr@cvcreations.com
Dear Umesh, Please say yes and find a solution who to create to say No from the otherside so that it will be easy to understand and find a solution in life.
From India, Bangalore
Anusha J

Dear Umesh ,
Very nice presentation, But the thing is that how may people will ready to say NO. Also if the manager is not get enough matured it will affect the employee very badly and the manager make it is an attitude problem of that employee. Rather saying NO directly, convey the difficulties to do the job in a good manner, It will be good for long term.
Anusha

From India
umamageswari
Hi Umesh , A very meaningful PPT.This is very essential for recruiters.First they need to have courage of saying NO instead WILL GET BACK TO YOU. Regards, Uma
From India, Velluru
adityauto

Dear Sir,
Its really nice PPT. But practically difficult !!!!!!!! Whatever you have written in your PPT...its all very true but when I think of doing it practically.....it will really require COURAGE. I am working as a HR Manager and in my day to day working i come accross this kind of attribute in my seniors where i have to compromise with my principles and thats really frustrating.
Still , i will try to Say NOOOOOOOOO whenever its ethically correct.
Regards,
Amrita.

From India, Pune
Anusha J

Dear Amrita,
Please say NO where ever it required, otherwise the managers have the feelings that what ever they said you will just follow them. You must have your own ethical and unethical rights. When you say NO you should have a reason for it to convey.
Regards
Anusha Jayachandran

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.