No Tags Found!

bright9977

Disney Couple’s Quotes!!! Enjoy the show my friends. Sompong
From Thailand, Bangkok
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps disneycouplequotes.pps (1.01 MB, 502 views)

Cite Contribution

Dear Sompong,
Thankyou for sharing your work in this community. Request you to build your group in CiteHR and invite others to join in. You can share the link on Facebook , for your followers to join in. Lets us know if you need any help

From India, Mumbai
vara1967

Sompong i do not find words to express my feeling. I appreciate your efforts in sharing your thoughts with us.
From India, Madras
V.Raghunathan

Hi Sompong,
Like all your postings, this one is also a class of its own.
A visit to the Disney Land makes one feel that one is in the midst of a fairy tale happenings.
While going through your slides we are seeing the reality side of life.
Many thanks for sharing with Cite HR members.
V.Raghunathan..................................... ....................................Navi Mumbai

From India
Bharghavi.D

Lovely presentation Mr. Bright...
In a busy day schedule, these cartoons give us some sort of peace and relaxation.. At our homes usually elders donot allow kids to watch cartoon network or Pogo.. But they miss out the kind of relaxation they give even if you watch after your working hours...
But, this is the problem in every house where fathers or mothers donot accept their kids to watch cartoons... IF grand parents are there at home....!! Gone case...!!! They will never allow.. and there is always some sort of fightings going on to view favourite channels..
I would advise all of them in this forum to atleast spend half an hour in watching cartoons....!! :p
Regards,
Bharghavi

From India, Bangalore
bright9977

Post it again right my friends. Is it o.k. for this time??? Sompong
From Thailand, Bangkok
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps disneycouplequotes.pps (1.01 MB, 13 views)

navratana

Hi Sompong, What a wonderful PPT. Coplete in itself. Greate lessons for couples, would be couples and infact for all. Thanks for sharing. Keep posting. Navratana
From India, Bareli
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.